Management Board of the Ghana International Trade fair Center has outdoored Chief Executive Officer for the Kantanka Group, Kwadwo Safo Junior, as the Anchor Exhibitor and Ambassador for the 2014 Grand Sales Fair.
This year’s Grand Sales has been re-branded and would co-locate with the Made-In-Ghana Fair, in line with President John Mahama’s initiative and commitment to promoting made in Ghana products. It is themed “ Bringing buyers and sellers together.”
The two events have been scheduled for 15th-24th December, 2014 at the Ghana International Trade Fair Center.
Speaking at a meeting with the exhibitors, Board Chairperson of the GITFC, Hannah Amoateng said the collaboration with the Kantanka Group, manufacturers of the Kantanka range of vehicles, brings on board innovation and patronage that is most needed for a successful event.
“As part of the effort made by Kantanka Group and its partnership, there is the need to embrace him [Kwadwo Safo] as Ambassador towards its development in the country,” she said.
Kwadwo Safo Junior currently runs the many businesses of his father, multi-talented and creative man of God, Apostle Kwadwo Safo, also known as the ‘African Star’.
“As Anchor Exhibitors they will display a wide array of exhibits including four of their branded made in Ghana cars and will draw a large audience to the fair, they will be located in the pavilion “A” with some of you and will use the platform to launch some of your goods,” Hannah Amoateng said.
The Event is projected to host over 400 exhibitors and 60,000 visitors.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- ECG takeover to happen Feb. 27
- SONA 2019: Govt to launch National Automotive Policy in March
- Ghana needs $2bn agro, industry investment to stabilise cedi
- Jubilee House to be powered by Solar energy from August
- Tax exemption policy growing menace to fiscal stability, revenue generation – Akufo-Addo
- Africa needs to implement continental strategy on technology – Fidelity MD
- Oil hovers near 2019 highs amid OPEC cuts
- Tullow Ghana deepens its local content agenda through maiden mentorship program
- Pressure on cedi backed by real demand by businesses – ACI
- GCIC entrepreneurs generate over $1 million in revenue
- Silver Star Auto unveils Mercedes-Benz ambulances in Ghana
- Local steel industry touted as backbone of Ghanaian economy
- Banking sector reforms: Fiscal and macroeconomic costs - 2
- Ghana drops five points on latest Consumer Confidence Index
- SME's exposed to cyber security threat – Expert warns