Management Board of the Ghana International Trade fair Center has outdoored Chief Executive Officer for the Kantanka Group, Kwadwo Safo Junior, as the Anchor Exhibitor and Ambassador for the 2014 Grand Sales Fair.
This year’s Grand Sales has been re-branded and would co-locate with the Made-In-Ghana Fair, in line with President John Mahama’s initiative and commitment to promoting made in Ghana products. It is themed “ Bringing buyers and sellers together.”
The two events have been scheduled for 15th-24th December, 2014 at the Ghana International Trade Fair Center.
Speaking at a meeting with the exhibitors, Board Chairperson of the GITFC, Hannah Amoateng said the collaboration with the Kantanka Group, manufacturers of the Kantanka range of vehicles, brings on board innovation and patronage that is most needed for a successful event.
“As part of the effort made by Kantanka Group and its partnership, there is the need to embrace him [Kwadwo Safo] as Ambassador towards its development in the country,” she said.
Kwadwo Safo Junior currently runs the many businesses of his father, multi-talented and creative man of God, Apostle Kwadwo Safo, also known as the ‘African Star’.
“As Anchor Exhibitors they will display a wide array of exhibits including four of their branded made in Ghana cars and will draw a large audience to the fair, they will be located in the pavilion “A” with some of you and will use the platform to launch some of your goods,” Hannah Amoateng said.
The Event is projected to host over 400 exhibitors and 60,000 visitors.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- MTN Ghana assures shareholders of good times ahead
- Borrowing in 2019 won’t cause debt distress – Ofori-Atta assures
- Unexpected outages caused by gas shortage
- Gov't engages cocoa farmers across the country to strengthen ties
- IMF says optimism in South Africa's economic recovery fading
- Govt releases GH¢2 billion to pay contractors
- Microfinance depositors demand gov’t bail out
- Nana Efua Rockson is “Woman PR Professional of the Year 2018”
- VISA to drive financial inclusion through football; signs sponsorship deal with CAF
- ECG invests "more than GH¢14m" to improve Accra West systems
- Israel explores economic opportunities in Ashanti Region
- Ecobank Ghana celebrates Day with $150,000 CSR project
- What Africa's central banks will discuss in the next 10 days
- Gold Fields West Africa pays $16m dividend to gov't
- Daniel McKorley wins Chamber Business Man of the Year award