Opportunity International Savings and Loans will be organizing a dinner to celebrate its 10th anniversary and also engage its stakeholders who have been with the organization since its inception.
The Anniversary dinner platform will unveil the company’s new logo and its ongoing rebranding exercise scheduled to come into full effect by 2015.
The Chief Executive Officer of Opportunity International Savings and Loans, Mr. Kwame Owusu-Boateng, said the 10th Anniversary dinner reaffirms the company’s commitment to excellent service delivery towards its numerous customers, whilst honouring all stakeholders for their immense support and partnership throughout the years.
He added that Clients are essential to the success of every business and serving clients right is essential to a successful business practice and growth.
“For us at Opportunity Savings and Loans Ghana, the customer is the most important element to our business”.
The dinner will be held at the Golden Tulip Hotel Accra on Saturday, 8th November, 2014 with over 300 of the company's clients expected to attend. Staff who have served the organization in the last ten years will also be rewarded.
Opportunity International Savings and Loans Limited is a leading microfinance Institution in Ghana, West Africa. Opportunity is a member of the Opportunity International Network- a global coalition of organizations dedicated to providing opportunities to people in less developed countries.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- 3rd China Trade Week opens in Accra
- Ecobank named ‘Best Retail Bank in Africa’
- HK billionaire to pay $14m in tuition fees for Chinese students
- MP calls for increased investment in renewable energy
- Dalex rewards top performing sales staff with trip to Dubai
- Ghana’s economy grew by 6.7% in Q1 of 2019
- Tullow beefs up security on FPSO Kwame Nkrumah after man jumps overboard
- ‘They can’t be bothered’ – SEC accused as millions get locked up in troubled firms
- The world now has three people worth more than $100bn each
- Boeing ends sales drought, announcing first new airplane orders in three months
- West African countries resolve to improve maritime safety
- Farmers commend government on floor price for cocoa
- Savings and Loans sector cleanup to start before September - Finance Minister
- Baker Hughes commended for supporting Accelerated Oil and Gas Capacity programme
- Central Bank Governors in West Africa commit to 2020 deadline for common currency