Opportunity International Savings and Loans will be organizing a dinner to celebrate its 10th anniversary and also engage its stakeholders who have been with the organization since its inception.
The Anniversary dinner platform will unveil the company’s new logo and its ongoing rebranding exercise scheduled to come into full effect by 2015.
The Chief Executive Officer of Opportunity International Savings and Loans, Mr. Kwame Owusu-Boateng, said the 10th Anniversary dinner reaffirms the company’s commitment to excellent service delivery towards its numerous customers, whilst honouring all stakeholders for their immense support and partnership throughout the years.
He added that Clients are essential to the success of every business and serving clients right is essential to a successful business practice and growth.
“For us at Opportunity Savings and Loans Ghana, the customer is the most important element to our business”.
The dinner will be held at the Golden Tulip Hotel Accra on Saturday, 8th November, 2014 with over 300 of the company's clients expected to attend. Staff who have served the organization in the last ten years will also be rewarded.
Opportunity International Savings and Loans Limited is a leading microfinance Institution in Ghana, West Africa. Opportunity is a member of the Opportunity International Network- a global coalition of organizations dedicated to providing opportunities to people in less developed countries.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Gov’t, Labour agree to build consensus on dev’t issues
- Ofori-Atta steers World Bank/IMF Development Committee on global dev't issues
- Airports Company considers reserving Terminal 2 for home-based carrier
- Gov't working to reduce aviation fuel, other airline taxes
- GNPC Foundation produces best ever local rice
- Good or bad? GUTA, AGI disagree on reduction of import duties
- Emirates rolls out special Easter menus
- Today's students are 'irrelevant' to tomorrow’s market - Ken Thompson
- Old Mutual Ghana rewards top performing staff with trip to Zaina Lodge
- Pay your taxes to ensure success of Ghana Beyond Aid policy – GRA official
- PDS blames GRIDco for Thursday’s intermittent power outages
- GRA to introduce electronic Vehicle Income Tax payment
- Aviation Ministry details why KIA is not for sale
- World's most miserable economy has seven-figure inflation
- Jumia listed on the New York Stock Exchange