Goil has made a donation of GH¢560,000 to the National Disaster Fund including a total of GH¢60,000 towards the medical care of affected individuals in the June 3 disaster.
The donation will go to affected persons on admission in 37 Military Hospital, Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, and the Police Hospital.
Over the last week, the Board, Management and Staff of GOIL have expressed their sorrow at the loss of several lives including eight of its own staff, injured individuals as well as displaced families in the 3rd June Disaster.
While commiserating with bereaved families and the affected, GOIL has re-emphasized their pledge to assist in any possible way to ease the pain on various fronts as a result of this National tragedy.
On behalf of the Board, Management and Staff of GOIL, the Chairman Prof. W. A. Asomaning reiterated the commitment of GOIL to join hands with all Ghanaians in this challenging time and hoped as citizens we all contribute our quota to a collective search towards a lasting solution for the Nation.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Tax exemptions to be further reduced
- Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations, participants unanimously agree
- GRA imposes customs duty, taxes on duty-free shops effective December 1
- Why Ghana needs a national airline
- Porsche launches third generation Cayenne in Accra
- SoftBank wants to raise $21 billion in one of world's biggest IPOs
- CaB Royale partners KsTU for Autodesk technology, training
- Gold Coast pays 3,000 structured finance customers
- Alibaba Singles Day sales frenzy surpasses records
- If you want to save your life, eat locally-produced poultry
- Africa agribusiness, a $1 trillion business by 2030
- Chemico Ltd introduces new insecticides to fight fall armyworms
- Capitalisation needless if cedi continues to depreciate—Dr. Atuahene
- Introduce agriculture insurance for rice farmers – stakeholders
- Gov’t to broaden tax net, rope in more people