The fourth in series of Startup Dialogues host by Reach for Change Ghana, an entrepreneurially focused organisation is due to take place in Accra Thursday.
Anchored on the theme Insightful and Empowering Conversation on Building Innovative, Sustainable and Globally Competitive Social Enterprise Startups in Ghana, the programme will take place on Thursday, July 28 at the Reach for Change Office at North Kaneshie near the Lighthouse Chapel International building Qodesh.
The July edition of the Startup Dialogues has varying panelists drawn from various sectors of the Ghanaian economy namely in leadership and social entrepreneurship.
These persons include: Amma Lartey, (Africa Regional Director - Reach for Change); Regina Honu, (Founder & CEO, Soronko Solutions, Tech Needs Girls & Ghana Startup Awards Social Entrepreneur of the Year); Adadzewa Otoo (Executive Director, Social Entrepreneurs Ghana), Hayford Siaw (Founder & CEO, Street Library Ghana Project) with Ekow Mensah - Founder & CEO, The African Network of Entrepreneurs (TANOE) as the Moderator.
The programme is aimed at supporting social entrepreneurs by providing them with tested ideas to turn their dreams into sustainable and scalable ventures with the power to alter societies, creating better lives for children.
The Dialogue series is an initiative aimed at encouraging insightful, engaging and empowering conversation amongst startup support stakeholders, policy makers, startups and successful entrepreneurs.
It has been designed to provide the relevant and adequate information, guidance and resources needed by startup entrepreneurs to be able to build innovative, sustainable and globally competitive businesses.
Previous editions of the programme have been held at the premises of Ispace Foundation and TANOE Hub in Accra and Hive in Kumasi.
It is the initiative of The Startup Network; a project by The African Network of Entrepreneurs (TANOE) and supported by Joy Business, City Investment Company Limited, Avance Media, Social Entrepreneurs Ghana and IConcepts PR is held monthly and hosted by different Startup Ecosystem Stakeholder each month with enlightened and engaging panelists.
Interested Participants can register online through https://egotickets.com/events/4th-startup-dialogues-hosted-by-reach-for-change to confirm their participation.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Menzgold staff react to “it’s greed” comment by Finance Minister
- 41 companies, individuals recognised at 5th Ghana Oil and Gas awards
- NLA boss refurbishes Lotto Marketing Companies head office
- Small-scale miners support new policy
- BoG okays First Atlantic, Energy Commercial Bank merger talks
- Access Bank appoints new Managing Director
- MTN Foundation gives 100 PCs to Tardi Technical University
- GSE to introduce MoMo for trading on secondary market in 2019
- Scania West Africa introduces new truck generation range
- VIDEO: Bank mergers; BoG may give ‘waivers’ to some banks – Otu Acheampong
- South Africa Civil Aviation Authority grounds CemAir's 21 planes
- Construction of Takoradi Airport starts 2019
- Fuel prices to reduce further from next week
- ACEP: $51.3 million saving on AMERI deal commendable
- GCB supports completion of Alavanyo Maternity Clinic with ¢100,000