The fourth in series of Startup Dialogues host by Reach for Change Ghana, an entrepreneurially focused organisation is due to take place in Accra Thursday.
Anchored on the theme Insightful and Empowering Conversation on Building Innovative, Sustainable and Globally Competitive Social Enterprise Startups in Ghana, the programme will take place on Thursday, July 28 at the Reach for Change Office at North Kaneshie near the Lighthouse Chapel International building Qodesh.
The July edition of the Startup Dialogues has varying panelists drawn from various sectors of the Ghanaian economy namely in leadership and social entrepreneurship.
These persons include: Amma Lartey, (Africa Regional Director - Reach for Change); Regina Honu, (Founder & CEO, Soronko Solutions, Tech Needs Girls & Ghana Startup Awards Social Entrepreneur of the Year); Adadzewa Otoo (Executive Director, Social Entrepreneurs Ghana), Hayford Siaw (Founder & CEO, Street Library Ghana Project) with Ekow Mensah - Founder & CEO, The African Network of Entrepreneurs (TANOE) as the Moderator.
The programme is aimed at supporting social entrepreneurs by providing them with tested ideas to turn their dreams into sustainable and scalable ventures with the power to alter societies, creating better lives for children.
The Dialogue series is an initiative aimed at encouraging insightful, engaging and empowering conversation amongst startup support stakeholders, policy makers, startups and successful entrepreneurs.
It has been designed to provide the relevant and adequate information, guidance and resources needed by startup entrepreneurs to be able to build innovative, sustainable and globally competitive businesses.
Previous editions of the programme have been held at the premises of Ispace Foundation and TANOE Hub in Accra and Hive in Kumasi.
It is the initiative of The Startup Network; a project by The African Network of Entrepreneurs (TANOE) and supported by Joy Business, City Investment Company Limited, Avance Media, Social Entrepreneurs Ghana and IConcepts PR is held monthly and hosted by different Startup Ecosystem Stakeholder each month with enlightened and engaging panelists.
Interested Participants can register online through https://egotickets.com/events/4th-startup-dialogues-hosted-by-reach-for-change to confirm their participation.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Tullow Oil plans $250m investment in Ghana operations
- GCNet deploys upgraded Cargo Manifest to deepen port reforms
- Debt stock goes up ¢22bn in 4 months
- Opportunity International drives financial literacy in rural communities
- AirtelTigo partners Huawei to boost smartphone usage with free data
- Africa's no. 1 bank says Lonmin Investors should reject bid
- Entervarsity launches platform to aid students' search on courses
- VIDEO: Review of Ghana’s home ownership, mortgage space
- Court orders arbitration on uniBank
- Stratcomm Africa CEO inspires young Women in PR Ghana
- Facebook plans to launch 'GlobalCoin' currency in 2020
- Unilever Ghana records 296% increase in profits for 2018
- Senegal imports turbines for West Africa's first big wind farm project
- Six oil exploration blocks up for grabs in Voltaian basin
- Stakeholders urge GNPC to be more transparent with crude oil trade