The fourth in series of Startup Dialogues host by Reach for Change Ghana, an entrepreneurially focused organisation is due to take place in Accra Thursday.
Anchored on the theme Insightful and Empowering Conversation on Building Innovative, Sustainable and Globally Competitive Social Enterprise Startups in Ghana, the programme will take place on Thursday, July 28 at the Reach for Change Office at North Kaneshie near the Lighthouse Chapel International building Qodesh.
The July edition of the Startup Dialogues has varying panelists drawn from various sectors of the Ghanaian economy namely in leadership and social entrepreneurship.
These persons include: Amma Lartey, (Africa Regional Director - Reach for Change); Regina Honu, (Founder & CEO, Soronko Solutions, Tech Needs Girls & Ghana Startup Awards Social Entrepreneur of the Year); Adadzewa Otoo (Executive Director, Social Entrepreneurs Ghana), Hayford Siaw (Founder & CEO, Street Library Ghana Project) with Ekow Mensah - Founder & CEO, The African Network of Entrepreneurs (TANOE) as the Moderator.
The programme is aimed at supporting social entrepreneurs by providing them with tested ideas to turn their dreams into sustainable and scalable ventures with the power to alter societies, creating better lives for children.
The Dialogue series is an initiative aimed at encouraging insightful, engaging and empowering conversation amongst startup support stakeholders, policy makers, startups and successful entrepreneurs.
It has been designed to provide the relevant and adequate information, guidance and resources needed by startup entrepreneurs to be able to build innovative, sustainable and globally competitive businesses.
Previous editions of the programme have been held at the premises of Ispace Foundation and TANOE Hub in Accra and Hive in Kumasi.
It is the initiative of The Startup Network; a project by The African Network of Entrepreneurs (TANOE) and supported by Joy Business, City Investment Company Limited, Avance Media, Social Entrepreneurs Ghana and IConcepts PR is held monthly and hosted by different Startup Ecosystem Stakeholder each month with enlightened and engaging panelists.
Interested Participants can register online through https://egotickets.com/events/4th-startup-dialogues-hosted-by-reach-for-change to confirm their participation.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Only 2% in informal sector pay taxes
- Learn from AirtelTigo merger to save businesses, jobs - Carlos Ahenkorah
- GIPC signs MoU with German-African Business Association
- AGI focuses on 12 economic reforms in 2019
- Uganda deports MTN boss
- Expert cautions BoG as Savings and Loans sector cleanup looms
- How South Africa’s blackouts are crippling businesses
- GOIL shares customised Valentine's Day chocolates with customers
- GCAA sets up task force to investigate allegations of extortion, coercion at KIA
- Ghanaian scientists identify ‘Prekese’ seeds as potent natural fungicide
- Govt’s barcode innovation for fertilizers tackles theft
- Mac Attram to create millionaires with first Business Accelerator Boot Camp
- Oil production in Ghana to double by 2023– Ofori-Atta
- JP Morgan rolls out first US bank-backed cryptocurrency
- GNPC Foundation sees progress in ongoing projects in Western region