The Agricultural Development Bank Limited (ADB) have announced the re-opening of its Initial Public Offer (IPO) to enable it to list on the Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE).
The public share offer of ADB (the Offer) consists of:
1. a sale of 69,326,036 existing ordinary shares of no par value at GHC2.65 per share;
2. an offer for subscription of 75,471,698 new ordinary shares of no par value at GHS 2.65 per share issued and fully paid; and
3. a listing by introduction of 86,125,488 existing ordinary shares (collectively “the ADB Shares”) on the Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE)
Shares can be bought at any ADB branch, any Standard Chartered Bank branch, IC Securities (Ghana) Limited or any Licensed Dealing Member of the Ghana Stock Exchange.
Each application under the IPO must be for a minimum of 100 ADB Shares amounting to GHS 265.00 and in multiples of 1 ADB Share thereafter.
The Offer opens Thursday, November 24 and closes on December 5, 2016, at 12:00 p.m.
Details on the IPO are contained in the Offer Prospectus which can be obtained from any ADB branch, Standard Chartered Bank branch, IC Securities (Ghana) Limited and any Licensed Dealing Member of the Ghana Stock Exchange or www.adbipo.com.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Energy Ministry slams NEDCo for failure to ‘access and utliise’ $54m
- Tullow Oil cuts 2019 output guidance
- ‘Dare to be job creators’ - Bawumia challenges university students
- NPA partners Korea Petroleum to improve product quality
- BIMA Ghana launches insurance policies for lower-income earners
- Ghana Manufacturers’ Business Summit premiers to address Ghana’s productivity
- Ghanaian based startup, Jumeni launches software for waste management
- Ghana's 'goodbye' letter Ken Ofori-Atta, Addison sent to the IMF
- MTN converts Nigerian unit to public company before planned listing
- Huawei records 8% profit in Q1 of 2019
- Huawei announces Q1 2019 business results
- BoG bares teeth - Warns forex bureaux to conform to rules
- World Bank provides $200m for electricity in West Africa, Sahel region
- Gold worth billions smuggled out of Africa
- GUTA begins new initiative to tackle depreciating cedi