The Cola-Cola Bottling Company grabbed the 'Bottling Company of the Year' and 'Beverage Manufacturing Company of the Year' award for the very first time at the Ghana Manufacturing Awards held in Accra.
The Ghana Manufacturing Awards which aims at bringing together key players from across a wide variety of domains from the manufacturing industry.
It also has the objective of rewarding outstanding achievements from local and international companies, institutions and individuals that have proved to play a defining role in moving this increasingly powerful industry.
After going through a complex assessment process in which an independent advisory board processed and analyzed the information submitted by the various participating nominees.
The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Ghana emerged the ‘Bottling Company of the Year’ and ‘Beverage Company of the Year’ in the non-alcoholic coverage.
The company was awarded for achieving sustainable growth and becoming the best beverage company in Ghana and one of Africa’s leading Coca-Cola system.
“It is a great honor for us to receive these prestigious recognitions for our work. These awards are the proof that our hard work has made a real impact.
"We will keep working harder than ever so as to achieve new milestones,” said Felix Gomis, Managing Director of The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Ghana, when he collected the awards.
More Business Headlines
- No 100% assurance to depositors with axed Savings and Loans companies
- Nigerian gov't ordered to pay $9bn to private gas firm
- Full List of licensed Savings and Loans companies as at August 16
- Detailed reasons behind BoG closure of Ideal, Women's Bank, Midland, and 18 others
- Book to compliment Africa's efforts to meet economic, cultural needs to be launched
- GN Savings is not only solvent but would be highly liquid if... - Nduom reacts
- Eric Nipah appointed Receiver for insolvent Savings and Loans companies
- Why GN Savings and Loans Company Ltd was closed down
- StanChart cleans up, donates to Accra Rehabilitation Center
- Luv FM's maiden Corporate Groove Flavour hits Kumasi
- South Africa debt 'becoming uncomfortable', but no bailout requested – IMF
- GN Savings and Loans, 22 others closed down
- AWA, ASKY, Ethiopian Airlines partner to bring seamless travel to Ghanaians
- Vodacom to invest more than $589m on South Africa network this year
- South African retailer TFG to review Kenya, Ghana stores