Fidelity Bank Ghana has received three prestigious awards by renowned organizations for its sterling performance in delivering exceptional banking services across all fronts to its customers.
The Bank was adjudged the 2017 Best Local Bank and the Best Local Investment Bank for the fifth consecutive time in Ghana by EMEA Finance Limited.
The Bank was also awarded the 2017 Premium Quality Banking Service of the Year by the Entrepreneur Foundation of Ghana as well as the 2017 Best Valuable Partner by Xpress Money for impacting greatly on its customers within the remittance space.
Commenting on the awards, the Director of Personal Banking, Godfred Attafuah said: “We are highly honoured to be awarded by renowned organizations as one of the most hardworking, innovative and supportive Banks in Ghana and beyond.
“This endorses the hard work and success story of the Bank over the past 12 years as it supports its customers and most importantly helps Ghana build a resilient economy.”
He also said the Bank is in a very good standing to support more individuals and organizations in their efforts to increase outputs in very critical sectors of the economy.
Mr Attafuah dedicated the award to all staff and customers of the Bank for their contributions in growing the company.
The EMEA award celebrates Africa’s most innovative bank taking into consideration its market strength, profitability, growth and earnings, potential and quality of management of the financial institutions.
The Ghana Business Quality Award category recognizes best premium quality products and services that have met the standards of quality and deserving of commendation from customers and the general public.
More Business Headlines
- Photos: Patrons get results at 2nd JoyNews Habitat Mini Fair
- A $1.6 billion horror as Ghana investors can’t get their savings
- No 100% assurance to depositors with axed Savings and Loans companies
- Nigerian gov't ordered to pay $9bn to private gas firm
- Full List of licensed Savings and Loans companies as at August 16
- Detailed reasons behind BoG closure of Ideal, Women's Bank, Midland, and 18 others
- Book to compliment Africa's efforts to meet economic, cultural needs to be launched
- GN Savings is not only solvent but would be highly liquid if... - Nduom reacts
- Eric Nipah appointed Receiver for insolvent Savings and Loans companies
- Why GN Savings and Loans Company Ltd was closed down
- StanChart cleans up, donates to Accra Rehabilitation Center
- Luv FM's maiden Corporate Groove Flavour hits Kumasi
- South Africa debt 'becoming uncomfortable', but no bailout requested – IMF
- GN Savings and Loans, 22 others closed down
- AWA, ASKY, Ethiopian Airlines partner to bring seamless travel to Ghanaians