Unilever Ghana has announced the appointment of Gladys Amoah as the new Managing Director.
Her appointment takes effect from the 1st of November, 2018.
Gladys Amoah, who was the Customer Development Director of Unilever Ghana, takes over from Ziobeieton Yeo, who resigned as the Managing Director of Unilever Ghana Limited effective 1st November 2018.
Mrs Amoah was appointed Customer Development Director, Ghana effective 1st November 2016.
She has 20 years experience in FMCG and has held roles in both Customer Development and Marketing. She has also got experience in Foods, Out of Home (restaurant markets), Personal Care and more recently Homecare. Gladys has both South African and the rest of Africa experience.
Mrs Amoah joined Unilever in 2012 and has been the Customer Marketing Director for Hygiene in South Africa and took on full Personal Care Portfolio as Customer Marketing Director.
Mike Ubeh, currently Customer Development Director for General Trade, Nigeria, will succeed Gladys as Customer Development Director, Ghana from 1st January 2019, reporting to Gladys.
Mike has been a major contributor to the success of the Nigerian business over the past 4years. He is a solid campaigner in the Route-To-Market (RTM) experience, with wide and deep exposure into many Unilever businesses.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- GES-SIC Life launch insurance policy for teachers
- Western North: Cocoa farmers, landowners meet over controversial lease pact
- Police pick up GUTA executives over trade fracas with foreigners
- US billionaires' group calls for wealth tax
- Vodafone’s unveils new offer that allows you to share data in the family
- Zimbabwe ends decade of dollarisation in new currency reform
- China: Africa projects should be sustainable, denounces criticism
- Foreign MoMo operators must have 30% local participation to secure license – BoG
- Special Prosecutor, CHRAJ to assist PIAC to fight misuse of petroleum funds
- KPMG appoints new Senior Partner
- Gov’t gives boost to livestock industry with 'Rearing for Food and Jobs' programme
- Standard Chartered, GCX sign MoU to support farmers
- Premier picks Health Insurance Brand of the Year 2018
- DVLA, Guinness Ghana roll out new drink-drive module
- Access Bank unveils new logo; targets unbanked population through financial technology