Accra Mall, the country’s first large-scale mall, is set to launch a new loyalty club to give families an enthralling shopping experience this Saturday.
Dubbed: ‘Family Club,’ it’s a free club aimed at giving parents and their children a number of fun activities to enjoy at the popular shopping destination.
The launch, which will take place at the Accra Mall Food Court at 11 am, will be a fun packed family fun day with free games and activities.
Families are also requested to register for the club to receive their membership card which will be unveiled at the launch.
The membership card allows families to receive a series of special offers and discounts, free gifts and the opportunity to take part in more events that will unfold at the shopping centre.
Marketing Manager of Accra Mall, Denise Asare said, “We are very elated to introduce ‘Family Club’ in Ghana to give families the opportunity to enjoy and spend more time at the mall as part of their day out experience with us.”
She noted that Family Club will also receive firsthand information on any promo or activities that would take place at the Mall.
“As part of the benefit of ‘Family Club’, families will have an opportunity to receive discounts and offers from some of our retailers, a free gift for children, a magazine and much more,” she said.
“As Ghana’s best shopping centre, we pride ourselves in providing the best shopping experiences for our patrons. We are always looking for opportunities to give our customers the very best hence the introduction of our Family Club”, she stressed.
To sign-up for the Family Club, she explained that a card can accommodate a family of two adults and up to six children. She added that it is open and free to all parents (grandparents, step-parents, guardians) with children under the age of 16.
Families can join the new family club by visiting Accra Mall’swebsite.
The Accra Mall, commissioned on July 4, 2008, is one of the most modern western style shopping centres in West Africa and the first large-scale mall in Ghana.
It is anchored by South African giants, Game and Shoprite and accommodates over 70-line shops, a radio station, a 5-hall cinema and 11 restaurants of which 30% are operated by Ghanaian retailers.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Insurance industry could wield more money than banks – Rev Okosun
- Engage NIC to avoid casualties - CIIG
- Kingdom Exim Ghana, CEO awarded at Ghana Shippers Award 2019
- Enforce laws barring foreigners from retail trade - Majority Leader to agencies
- GTBank, Ria partner Zeepay to launch Ria2Mobile money transfer service
- AirtelTigo mentors 40 young aspiring entrepreneurs
- Alliance Motors launches 2019 Range Rover Evoque
- Mid-year review, Supplementary Budget to be presented July 22
- Ghana, Ivory Coast lift ban on cocoa sales
- GIFEC, GSMA, Vodafone to connect rural communities to internet
- Take Pension Serious – NBC Ghana Trust boss charges Ghanaians
- ABL ends Retailer Development Program
- Aker Energy’s IPO may be in late 2019 or 2020 - CEO
- StarLife CEO named among Female Trailblazers in African insurance industry
- Eni, UNIDO partner to help reach SDGs with pioneering public-private cooperation