Accra Mall, Ghana’s first large-scale mall has launched a new loyalty club dubbed ‘Family Club’ to give families an exciting shopping experience at the mall.
Family Club is aimed at offering parents and their children a number of fun activities to enjoy at the popular shopping destination.
The launch, which took place at the Accra Mall Food Court on Saturday was filled with fun packed family fun activities such as bouncy castle, face painting, board games and a trampoline.
The membership card for families was also unveiled and handed out to families who registered on the spot.
Currently, over 200 families have registered online and other families are still encouraged to register to join the club.
The card allows families to receive a series of special offers and discounts, free gifts and the opportunity to take part in more events that will unfold at the shopping centre.
Speaking at the launch, Marketing Manager of the Mall, Denise Asare encouraged families to register to join the club. “This club is our way of rewarding all our loyal customers and encouraging families to visit the mall often.
“We have exciting family club activities scheduled throughout the year and we look forward to hosting as many families as possible”, she stated.
She noted that Family Club members will also receive firsthand information on any promo or activities that would take place at the Mall.
“As part of the benefits of ‘Family Club’, families will have an opportunity to receive discounts and offers from some of our retailers, a free gift for children, a magazine and much more,” added.
One parent who was at the launch with her family expressed her excitement about the club and commended Accra Mall for the initiative.
“I am very excited about the discounts my membership card will afford me at selected stores. My children have also had a good time today because of all the fun activities Accra Mall has provided. I look forward to participating in all the family club activities this year”, she emphasized.
To sign-up for the Family Club, Ms. Asare explained that a card can accommodate a family of two adults and up to six children. It is open and free to all parents with children under the age of 16.
Families can join the new family club by visiting Accra Mall’s website.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Insurance industry could wield more money than banks – Rev Okosun
- Engage NIC to avoid casualties - CIIG
- Kingdom Exim Ghana, CEO awarded at Ghana Shippers Award 2019
- Enforce laws barring foreigners from retail trade - Majority Leader to agencies
- GTBank, Ria partner Zeepay to launch Ria2Mobile money transfer service
- AirtelTigo mentors 40 young aspiring entrepreneurs
- Alliance Motors launches 2019 Range Rover Evoque
- Mid-year review, Supplementary Budget to be presented July 22
- Ghana, Ivory Coast lift ban on cocoa sales
- GIFEC, GSMA, Vodafone to connect rural communities to internet
- Take Pension Serious – NBC Ghana Trust boss charges Ghanaians
- ABL ends Retailer Development Program
- Aker Energy’s IPO may be in late 2019 or 2020 - CEO
- StarLife CEO named among Female Trailblazers in African insurance industry
- Eni, UNIDO partner to help reach SDGs with pioneering public-private cooperation