Accra Mall, Ghana’s first large-scale mall has launched a new loyalty club dubbed ‘Family Club’ to give families an exciting shopping experience at the mall.
Family Club is aimed at offering parents and their children a number of fun activities to enjoy at the popular shopping destination.
The launch, which took place at the Accra Mall Food Court on Saturday was filled with fun packed family fun activities such as bouncy castle, face painting, board games and a trampoline.
The membership card for families was also unveiled and handed out to families who registered on the spot.
Currently, over 200 families have registered online and other families are still encouraged to register to join the club.
The card allows families to receive a series of special offers and discounts, free gifts and the opportunity to take part in more events that will unfold at the shopping centre.
Speaking at the launch, Marketing Manager of the Mall, Denise Asare encouraged families to register to join the club. “This club is our way of rewarding all our loyal customers and encouraging families to visit the mall often.
“We have exciting family club activities scheduled throughout the year and we look forward to hosting as many families as possible”, she stated.
She noted that Family Club members will also receive firsthand information on any promo or activities that would take place at the Mall.
“As part of the benefits of ‘Family Club’, families will have an opportunity to receive discounts and offers from some of our retailers, a free gift for children, a magazine and much more,” added.
One parent who was at the launch with her family expressed her excitement about the club and commended Accra Mall for the initiative.
“I am very excited about the discounts my membership card will afford me at selected stores. My children have also had a good time today because of all the fun activities Accra Mall has provided. I look forward to participating in all the family club activities this year”, she emphasized.
To sign-up for the Family Club, Ms. Asare explained that a card can accommodate a family of two adults and up to six children. It is open and free to all parents with children under the age of 16.
Families can join the new family club by visiting Accra Mall’s website.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- 350,000 employed in public sector – Bawumia reveals
- Zoomlion boss wants Harvard University to help African businesses
- Em Bartels to elevate communication in corporate Ghana with Elocution 101
- NCA to crackdown on counterfeit mobile devices
- Kwidex wins Betway Fintech Challenge
- Ecobank records sterling performance but defers dividends payment
- Karpowership wins Outstanding Independent Powerplant in West Africa award
- Ghana to recruit more banks to market its domestic bonds
- Fiscal laxity may compel Ghana to rely on IMF – EIU
- MTN Nigeria shares jump on second day of trading
- 2019 MTN Internet Festival launched
- Ghana’s economy to grow by 6.5% - not 7.6% - in 2019 – EIU
- EIU projects further widening of fiscal deficit to 4.6% of GDP this year
- SEC’s ‘high-return investments carry high risks’ argument rubbished
- Most Ghanaian businesses do not travel after life of owners – CEO Summit organizer worried