Bubbly Ghanaian actress, Zynnell Zuh has disclosed that she is set to produce her first movie 'When Love Comes Around’.
The actress, who shot into fame in 2010 after starring in several television series and movies, including 'Tears of a Smile', has told Myjoyonline.com that although she is young, she believes the time was right for her own production.
Zynnell will be producing the movie through her Five Star Pictures, a production company she set up recently to help change the face of movie productions in Ghana and Africa.
Production of ‘When Love Comes Around’ starts Wednesday and according to her, it is a romantic comedy that will feature an impressive cast of actors and actresses from three Africa countries.
The cast includes Jim Iyke (Nigeria) and Eku Edewor (Nigeria), Pierra Makena (Kenya). Zynnell (Lydia) Zuh will lead the Ghanaian cast which also includes Micky Osei Berko, Eddie Watson and Confidence Haugen.
‘When Love Comes Around’ will be directed by Nigerian director Afe Olumowe and producers hope to complete shooting in about 14-days.
Apart from 'Tears Of A Smile', Zynnell Zuh has also made appearances in the 'Deadline', 'Seduction', 'Single Six', 'Adam’s Apple', 'The Battle' and 'Scam'.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village