C-Real, fastest growing HipHop artist in Ghana has released his latest mix tape dubbed “The Reigning Season” for 2014.
The HipHop mix tape consist of 10 tracks which features creative blends of Pidgin, Twi, Ewe and Ga dialects cleverly infused into his verses and hooks.
Since 2009 C-Real has held on to the mantle as one of Ghana’s foremost HipHop artistes and has arguably been referred to as the best HipHop artiste in the country above other award-winning acts.
In review, C-real saw the successful release of his debut Album EmCEO which saw his popularity and fame grow with the Album singles “Hewale” and “Opeimu” which had two of the best Music Videos of 2013.
After listening to the “Reigning Season” Mixtape it’s clear that C-Real is definitely growing as an artiste and has found his own unique way of localizing true HipHop Music.
Although HipHop in Ghana is still growing as a genre and is currently only pushed by a few bold artistes such as J.Town, M.anifest, Jayso amongst other; It’s clear that the “Opeimu” C-real is a pivotal element in the HipHop dream becoming a full reality.
2014, according to C-Real will be an active year full of bigger plans.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Our welcoming attitude is the strongest tourist attraction – Akufo-Addo
- Gov't to complete 2 theatres in creative industry - Akufo-Addo
- Vodafone joins Stanbic Jazz train for 3rd time in a row
- Ebony’s unreleased songs: 60% for Bullet, 40% for me – Dad
- Stop pressuring me to marry – Patience Nyarko
- We don’t know Akuapem Poloo – Chief denies her
- Photos: Music Producer, Kaywa ordained man of God
- Oscars 2019: 17 quirky facts about this year's Academy Awards
- Okyeame Kwame, wife present third edition of ‘Flaunt Your Lover’
- Let’s cast our nets wider when booking artistes for shows – Tic
- Video: Meet #empawa100 final ten artistes
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case
- Cwesi Oteng elated to have presented latest album to Akufo-Addo
- Donald Trump retweets viral video of woman juggling football
- John Dumelo reacts to ‘predatory and gross’ hugging of Legon students