Radio personality and fashion designer, Kofi Okyere Darko (KOD) has debunked reports that his marriage has hit the rocks.
Beatwaves reported that KOD will soon end his six-year marriage with Ophelia Crossland.
The report said the radio personality and his wife are having serious marital challenges and are fighting over the custody of their two children.
According to the reports, the two were yet to finalise their divorce proceedings.
But reacting to the reports, KOD, who is also a television personality, said the story is false and that he and his wife are still together.
To prove that the story lacks credibility, the fashion designer posted a photo of himself and Ophelia.
He stated: “To those who know us and called because you care, thanks for the love but my house is not on fire.”
“Dearest Cross is still the same old warm person and there's no breakup. We are a happy family,” KOD added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus
- Kwesi Arthur, Chris Attoh, Dumelo, others headline week's entertainment news
- Give underground artistes slots on big shows – Rapper Ikroniq pleads