Radio personality and fashion designer, Kofi Okyere Darko (KOD) has debunked reports that his marriage has hit the rocks.
Beatwaves reported that KOD will soon end his six-year marriage with Ophelia Crossland.
The report said the radio personality and his wife are having serious marital challenges and are fighting over the custody of their two children.
According to the reports, the two were yet to finalise their divorce proceedings.
But reacting to the reports, KOD, who is also a television personality, said the story is false and that he and his wife are still together.
To prove that the story lacks credibility, the fashion designer posted a photo of himself and Ophelia.
He stated: “To those who know us and called because you care, thanks for the love but my house is not on fire.”
“Dearest Cross is still the same old warm person and there's no breakup. We are a happy family,” KOD added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert
- Our leaders are selfish - Don Little
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say
- Video: Young rapper takes on politicians, police, slay queens in freestyle rap
- NYPD investigating commander accused of telling officers to shoot 50 Cent
- Has Meghan's accent changed since marrying Prince Harry?
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father
- Nigeria election 2019: Wizkid shades APC, PDP, advises Nigerians
- Video/Photos: Cwesi Oteng visits Akufo-Addo, presents special copy of album to him
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home