Radio personality and fashion designer, Kofi Okyere Darko (KOD) has debunked reports that his marriage has hit the rocks.
Beatwaves reported that KOD will soon end his six-year marriage with Ophelia Crossland.
The report said the radio personality and his wife are having serious marital challenges and are fighting over the custody of their two children.
According to the reports, the two were yet to finalise their divorce proceedings.
But reacting to the reports, KOD, who is also a television personality, said the story is false and that he and his wife are still together.
To prove that the story lacks credibility, the fashion designer posted a photo of himself and Ophelia.
He stated: “To those who know us and called because you care, thanks for the love but my house is not on fire.”
“Dearest Cross is still the same old warm person and there's no breakup. We are a happy family,” KOD added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Amakye Dede @ 45: Kumasi concert to feature Sarkodie, Ofori Amponsah, Lilwin
- You’ve become a slave to weed – Dada Hafco tells Yaa Pono
- Video: Criss Waddle can afford to buy me a car – Yvonne Okoro reacts to rumours
- Video: If we break up, I’ll be better than you left me - Yvonne Okoro
- Obour teams up with Obogu Traditional Council to spread joy
- Huawei confirms termination of contract with Teacher Kwadwo
- Video: My dad’s death inspired me to be a nurse – Wendy Shay reveals
- Video: There’s nothing like a ‘dumb’ question – Wendy Shay apologises
- God is my best friend – Wendy Shay
- Video: Sakawa victim wasn’t talking about me – Medikal reacts to fraud claims
- Video: I created 4x4, I will bring them back – Bright of Buk Bak
- Video: I didn’t save Fella Makafui’s name as ‘Carpenter’ – Medikal replies Sister Derby
- I never dated Kojo Antwi – Nana Yaa clears the air
- Is 'Dumsor' back? - Yvonne Nelson asks
- Catherine Afeku wins ‘Most Active Tourism Minister’ award