Award winning musician Kesse says his days of bachelorhood are numbered and will soon get married.
“I am not married but I am preparing to get married [soon]” the award winning musician revealed in an interview with Hitz FM.
Even though the singer did not reveal the identity of the lucky lady, there are rumors of him dating artiste Bino, formerly of Dance Fever fame.
Born Mike Kesse Frimpong, Kesse rose to fame after winning the season four of TV3 music reality show Mentor and also emerged first runner-up of Project Fame season 3.
In 2012, he won the Male Vocalist of the Year at Ghana Music Awards.
Already, Kesse has worked with some of the industry's finest. He has worked with Sarkodie, Okyeame Kwame, Guru, Tinny, Raquel, Kwaw Kesse and Efya, who won the Female Vocalist of the Year at the 2014 Ghana Music Awards.
Kesse said he is out with a new single, 'Obiba' which features Efya.
According to the singer, the song was composed three years ago, but decided recently to feature Efya.
The singer added music is his life and will not let it go any time soon.
"I am very serious with music so I always carrying my guitar," Kesse noted.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro
- Video: I would’ve accepted Menzgold ambassador deal – Yvonne Okoro
- 'You’ve shown me what real love is' – Becca celebrates husband's birthday
- Stop the rubbish; I never invested in Menzgold – Yvonne Nelson
- Menzgold-endorsing celebs not to blame – Brand expert