Dear Duncan Williams,
Can I marry you? I’m in dire need of validation and since the ratio of men to women is in your words ” 7:1″ I don’t want to be left behind. If you can’t marry me, give me one of the married men in your congregation. I will hold on to him like there’s no tomorrow.
Chai,like you I also speak the truth and I don’t care. So we will get on perfectly.
And I promise, with all my honor, that if you beat me, cheat on me, abuse my children and don’t even provide financially for me I will stay!!
Unlike other women, I want to continue to have value so I will stay married even if it sends me to the grave. I make wild k3k3.
Ignore all those women who say what about the men? What do they mean by that? Don’t they know men don’t need validation? They were born validated. They can’t do any wrong in Gods eyes.
In fact let them be married and still sleep with a million women, there is nothing wrong with that. In fact they are even giving the women validation.
You’ve spoken the truth my dear, ignore all those unmarried bitter women who can’t stand it. Soon when you and I are parading our children in front of them, they will regret not taking your advice.
They will regret not contributing to society like we have. After all with all their beauty and brains what did they contribute? So you were a lawyer, or a doctor that saved lives, how’s that a contribution? Msteeeew.
But honey boo, please oh, this one I beg, when you’re 100 soldier man won’t stand oh. He will need a few blue pills to help him out.
Even with that they will last for just a few seconds. So we need to amend that. But don’t worry, I won’t go anywhere, cuz a hole doesn’t need to “rise” to the occasion, it just needs to be filled and it will be ok. So even at 100 I still go dey for you.
I MUST marry lie lie..
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Charterhouse was interested in tickets than security – Randy Abbey
- I still love Shatta Wale but... – Sarkodie on complicated relationship
- See alleged killer of Chris Attoh’s wife
- Shatta Wale’s mother replies Okraku Mantey over Shatta’s conduct
- VGMA@20 clash: Shatta Wale’s father discloses why he climbed the stage
- Shatta Wale is an attention seeker, doesn’t know his limits – Okraku Mantey
- Baako sees silver lining in Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale brawl
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse