Dear Duncan Williams,
Can I marry you? I’m in dire need of validation and since the ratio of men to women is in your words ” 7:1″ I don’t want to be left behind. If you can’t marry me, give me one of the married men in your congregation. I will hold on to him like there’s no tomorrow.
Chai,like you I also speak the truth and I don’t care. So we will get on perfectly.
And I promise, with all my honor, that if you beat me, cheat on me, abuse my children and don’t even provide financially for me I will stay!!
Unlike other women, I want to continue to have value so I will stay married even if it sends me to the grave. I make wild k3k3.
Ignore all those women who say what about the men? What do they mean by that? Don’t they know men don’t need validation? They were born validated. They can’t do any wrong in Gods eyes.
In fact let them be married and still sleep with a million women, there is nothing wrong with that. In fact they are even giving the women validation.
You’ve spoken the truth my dear, ignore all those unmarried bitter women who can’t stand it. Soon when you and I are parading our children in front of them, they will regret not taking your advice.
They will regret not contributing to society like we have. After all with all their beauty and brains what did they contribute? So you were a lawyer, or a doctor that saved lives, how’s that a contribution? Msteeeew.
But honey boo, please oh, this one I beg, when you’re 100 soldier man won’t stand oh. He will need a few blue pills to help him out.
Even with that they will last for just a few seconds. So we need to amend that. But don’t worry, I won’t go anywhere, cuz a hole doesn’t need to “rise” to the occasion, it just needs to be filled and it will be ok. So even at 100 I still go dey for you.
I MUST marry lie lie..
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons
- I won’t release any song until Mahama wins 2020 elections – Mzbel
- Video: Help stop depreciation of cedi – Samini urges gov’t