Musician, Stephanie Benson, has been involved in an accident. The songstress announced on social network site, Facebook, a while ago, adding she lost key belongings in the process.
To add to her pain, she had her phones registered with US, UK, and Ghana phone numbers stolen by persons who feigned solidarity when the car was up in flames.
The talented songstress, sister to dancer/musician Akosua Adjepong made the ‘quick’ announcement on Facebook in a bid to regain all lost contacts.
“Hi guys, I had a car accident in Ghana, sadly was quite devastating, but I am recovering nicely. Unfortunately, some bystanders, while the car was on fire, and upside down, stole my UK, US and Ghana phones and a few other things from the car. Wonderful people!! I have lost all my contacts for Friends from UK and US. The backup was on my iPad, which was stolen too! I was able to retrieve my contacts and friends from Ghana from my home computer but not the others. Please send me your nos guys or call me. Love you x.”
A good performer she is, Benson started honing her skills at age 14. She was raised in the United Kingdom, where she mostly lived, too. Her first single, ‘Now is the Time’ earned her a TOP 20 entry in the UK Charts. The song was released under Peter Waterman’s PWL label.
She’s recently released ‘Good Feeling’ and ‘Good Bye’ for local and cross boarder consumption.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards