Popular comedian and actor Funny Face has sent a message to hiplife artiste Theophilus Tagoe popularly known as Castro urging him to fulfill a promise to call him.
Rescue operations started Sunday for Castro and his female companion, Janet who went missing Sunday while jet skiing in Ada.
Castro and Black Stars captain, Asamoah Gyan were at the Peace Holiday Resort, a beach resort in Ada, together with some friends, for recreation when the unfortunate incident occurred.
The Marine division of the Ghana Police intensified search operations Monday but as at Wednesday, hopes of finding Castro and Janet alive are fading.
Funny Face, known in real life as Benson Nana Yaw Oduro Boateng, believes strongly that the hiplife musician is still alive.
Funny Face and Castro have over the years worked closely. Funny Face featured in Castro’s ‘Sweet Banana’ while the former also featured the latter in his ‘Odo Bekumi’.
Funny Face also made appearances in Castro and Asamoah Gyan’s ‘Do The Dance’, and the award winning ‘Odo Pa’.
The ‘Chorkor Trotro’ star declared on photo sharing site Instagram Wednesday that he does not believe that his friend is gone and urged him to return.
According to him, he is still impatiently waiting for Castro to fulfill his promise to call him.
“Is been somedays now ... and I still cant get ma head straight on anything I do ... aoh bro pls come back ! Things are not the same without you !! I noe you are out der somewhere .. and am still waiting for ur call ... remember u promised to call ... am still waiting for it !! Aooh .. FiiFi !! Hmmm,” Funny Face said.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village