Weeks after parting ways with music group Praye, Eugene Baah, popularly known as Choir Master has released the video for his first single - 'Ghana's Most Beautiful (GMB)'.
The video, directed by Ogee of Phamous People Philms, is under Blue Roze Entertainment label.
Choir Master told Myjoyonline.com in an interview that, "The song is my perception of the characters of women which I have always wanted to share with my choristerz."
"It is my first single on the 'Revelation' album which I have dedicated to the honour of the late Ronnie Coaches. The beat was initially produced for a tribute song for Ronnie Coaches but I realised there were a lot of tribute songs so I decided to change the concept. It's a song for fun," he added.
'Ghana's Most Beautiful (GMB)' is from his 'Revelation' album which will be released in December. He explained that the title of the album means "revealing new beat makers and artistes."
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20 clash: Shatta Wale’s father discloses why he climbed the stage
- Shatta Wale is an attention seeker, doesn’t know his limits – Okraku Mantey
- Baako sees silver lining in Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale brawl
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme