Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari has given birth to twins, Myjoyonline.com can confirm.
The actress, who has been absent from the entertainment scene for some time now, was delivered of two bouncy baby girls last week. The delivery probably explains her hiatus from the movie and the media scene.
Father of the actress Alhaji Sidiku Buari confirmed the news to Myjoyonline.com Monday morning.
He said “It’s true. She brought forth twins alright, that is true. I’m confirming [it] as the father.”
Alhaji Sidiku Buari also disclosed that she gave birth outside the country but won’t disclose where.
It’s unclear who the father of the babies is but the actress has for sometime now been linked to ‘Bad boy’ Nollywood actor Jim Iyke.
After months, probably years, of speculations, Jim Iyke proposed to Nadia Buari in March last year. The actor proposed to the actress on one of the editions of his hit reality show, Jim Iyke Unscripted.
Jim proposed with a six-carat-diamond ring while having dinner with Nadia, who didn't hesitate to say "Yes".
Follow me on Twitter @delaXdela and Instagram @ citizendela
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village