Host of Drive Time on Joy FM, Kwame Sakyiamah, popularly known as Lexis Bill, has been nominated for the maiden edition of Glitz Style Awards.
Lexis, who drives the capital home each weekday through the country’s most listened late afternoon show, received a nomination in the Most Stylish Radio Personality category.
The talented presenter was featured as the Man of Style in the latest issue of the Glitz Africa Magazine.
The Glitz Style Awards, the brainchild of Glitz Africa, Ghana’s premier lifestyle brand, is aimed at honouring path-breaking personalities of style who have pioneered their respective fields, be it movies, business or industry.
Glitz Style Awards, according to the organisers, is established to celebrate and recognise true inspirational creativity, success and contributions to the Fashion and style industry in Ghana annually.
“The strategic focus of the awards is to strengthen the growing Ghana fashion industry through development, promotion and setting international industry standard. This event is an opportunity for the fashion industry to celebrate and promote the extraordinary creative talents in Ghana and Africa as a whole,” organisers said.
The awards event is scheduled to come off at the Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra in October.
Below is the full list of nominees:
Accessory Designer of the year
Mabel Simpson - mSimps
Selina Bebaako-Mensah - Selina Beb
Kati Torda – Sun trade beads.
Best Dressed Celebrity On The Red Carpet
Best Individual Style
Kwasi Kyei Darkwah (KKD)
Emmanuel Owusu Bonsu (Wanlov)
Most Stylish Business Executive
Nana Asante Bediatuo
Designer Of The Year
Sumaiya and Kabutey Dzietror - Pistis
Oheneba Yaw Boahman - Abrantie
Aisha Ayensu - Christie Brown
Emerging Designer of the year
Bertha Owusu - Lumiere couture
Alinafe Naphu Misomali - ALINAFE
Marie Kipre – Totally Ethnik
Fashion Photographer of the year
Model of the year
Most Stylish Music Star
4 X 4
Most Stylish TV Personality
Most Stylish Movie Star
Most Stylish Radio Personality
Kofi Okyere Darko (KOD)
Red Carpet Designer of the year
Most Stylish Sports Personality
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters