She is not giant looking but always has an imposing presence; her voice is like a signature tune-unmistakable; her smile subtle but infectious. You listen to her and you will feel the aura of the Dumor family around.
Mawuena Trebarh is her name. An astute communicator is her fame and on Thursday she took her turn on the hall of fame with sit-in host Rudy Kwakye on Joy FM's personality profile.
Confident looking, smooth talking, with an amazing charisma, the former Newmont, MTN and now GIPC ambassador run listeners through a life of excellent service; and what makes the legendary Dumor family stands out.
"Our lives have always been service and what you can do differently to improve the dynamics," she said of herself and family.
With a background in mining and geology, Mawuena Trebarh has almost effortlessly weaved her way through corridors of power in the corporate world dazzling many with her intelligence and great command of the language.
Born in Ghana, schooled in Nigeria and no stranger to the US, Mawuena Trebarh grew up learning different cultures some of which have made her learn the aggression of a typical Nigerian man, picked the cordiality of the Ghanaian and the confidence of the American.
Her cultural influences notwithstanding, she does need a bowl full of apkle before she could speak her mother tongue- Ewe.
With her new challenge to sell the amazing investment opportunities Ghana has to offer to the rest of the world, Mawuena Trebarh named three of Ghana's best selling points- Hospitality, chocolate and football.
Click audio link to listen to her story.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’
- Davido, others escape air mishap
- Michael Jackson's daughter rubbishes claim she attempted suicide
- Nigeria elections: Desmond Elliot wins Surulere1 Constituency
- 'I had breasts': Sam Smith on having liposuction at 12
- Video: Some people held prayer sessions to cast out rap ‘demon’ from me – Eno