She is not giant looking but always has an imposing presence; her voice is like a signature tune-unmistakable; her smile subtle but infectious. You listen to her and you will feel the aura of the Dumor family around.
Mawuena Trebarh is her name. An astute communicator is her fame and on Thursday she took her turn on the hall of fame with sit-in host Rudy Kwakye on Joy FM's personality profile.
Confident looking, smooth talking, with an amazing charisma, the former Newmont, MTN and now GIPC ambassador run listeners through a life of excellent service; and what makes the legendary Dumor family stands out.
"Our lives have always been service and what you can do differently to improve the dynamics," she said of herself and family.
With a background in mining and geology, Mawuena Trebarh has almost effortlessly weaved her way through corridors of power in the corporate world dazzling many with her intelligence and great command of the language.
Born in Ghana, schooled in Nigeria and no stranger to the US, Mawuena Trebarh grew up learning different cultures some of which have made her learn the aggression of a typical Nigerian man, picked the cordiality of the Ghanaian and the confidence of the American.
Her cultural influences notwithstanding, she does need a bowl full of apkle before she could speak her mother tongue- Ewe.
With her new challenge to sell the amazing investment opportunities Ghana has to offer to the rest of the world, Mawuena Trebarh named three of Ghana's best selling points- Hospitality, chocolate and football.
Click audio link to listen to her story.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win