Host of ‘Odo Ahomaso’ on Adom FM and Adom TV, Akumaa Mama Zimbi is currently in New York attending the 60th UN Commission on Status of Women.
She is part of a Ghanaian delegation that includes Nana Oye Lithur, Minister for Gender, Children and Social Protection.
The 60th session of the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) #CSW60 is taking place at the United Nations Headquarters in New York from March 14 to March 24.
Representatives of Member States, UN entities, and ECOSOC-accredited non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from all regions of the world are attending the session.
CSW is the principal global intergovernmental body exclusively dedicated to the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women. It is instrumental in promoting women’s rights, documenting the reality of women’s lives throughout the world, and shaping global standards on gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Akumaa Mama Zimbi put her unique Ghanaian fashion sense on display at the UN.
See some of her photos below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Amakye Dede @ 45: Kumasi concert to feature Sarkodie, Ofori Amponsah, Lilwin
- You’ve become a slave to weed – Dada Hafco tells Yaa Pono
- Video: Criss Waddle can afford to buy me a car – Yvonne Okoro reacts to rumours
- Video: If we break up, I’ll be better than you left me - Yvonne Okoro
- Obour teams up with Obogu Traditional Council to spread joy
- Huawei confirms termination of contract with Teacher Kwadwo
- Video: My dad’s death inspired me to be a nurse – Wendy Shay reveals
- Video: There’s nothing like a ‘dumb’ question – Wendy Shay apologises
- God is my best friend – Wendy Shay
- Video: Sakawa victim wasn’t talking about me – Medikal reacts to fraud claims
- Video: I created 4x4, I will bring them back – Bright of Buk Bak
- Video: I didn’t save Fella Makafui’s name as ‘Carpenter’ – Medikal replies Sister Derby
- I never dated Kojo Antwi – Nana Yaa clears the air
- Is 'Dumsor' back? - Yvonne Nelson asks
- Catherine Afeku wins ‘Most Active Tourism Minister’ award