Hiplife artiste Wisa has disclosed his support for the New Patriotic Party (NPP) and its presidential candidate, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo.
The 'Ekiki Me' hit singer says he has supported the NPP since his childhood because of his father and believes Nana Akufo-Addo has what it takes to make Ghana a better place.
The rapper, born Eugene Ashie, made the declaration during the NPP flagbearer’s campaign tour of the La Dadekotopon constituency Monday.
Wisa, speaking to teeming supporters of the party, said he was elated to meet Nana Akufo-Addo and believes his ability to change Ghana’s economy.
The rapper made the headlines after he allegedly showed his manhood whilst performing at last year’s Decemba 2 Rememba concert organised by Accra-based Citi FM on December 24, 2015.
Midway through his performance on stage, the musician while wiggling his waist behind a voluptuous lady drew down his white boxer shorts which was already showing in his saggy jeans and pulled out his manhood, rubbing it behind the lady.
The case is currently before court.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- After 6 years of music, over 40 songs, here are MzVee's best 10
- Boomplay announces licensing deal with Warner Music
- PUZZLED to be screened at the UN Women’s Conference
- Shatta Wale to open 2019 3Music Awards
- Adom FM Music Chart: Medikal’s Omo Ada still reigns
- Video: Nana Ama McBrown shows off baby girl
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’