Hiplife artiste Wisa has disclosed his support for the New Patriotic Party (NPP) and its presidential candidate, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo.
The 'Ekiki Me' hit singer says he has supported the NPP since his childhood because of his father and believes Nana Akufo-Addo has what it takes to make Ghana a better place.
The rapper, born Eugene Ashie, made the declaration during the NPP flagbearer’s campaign tour of the La Dadekotopon constituency Monday.
Wisa, speaking to teeming supporters of the party, said he was elated to meet Nana Akufo-Addo and believes his ability to change Ghana’s economy.
The rapper made the headlines after he allegedly showed his manhood whilst performing at last year’s Decemba 2 Rememba concert organised by Accra-based Citi FM on December 24, 2015.
Midway through his performance on stage, the musician while wiggling his waist behind a voluptuous lady drew down his white boxer shorts which was already showing in his saggy jeans and pulled out his manhood, rubbing it behind the lady.
The case is currently before court.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Joselyn Dumas addresses climate change forum in Bonn, Germany
- Photos: MzVee celebrates birthday with women
- Music right owners to receive ¢900k from GHAMRO
- I went to university without SHS education- Joe Mettle reveals struggles
- New video: Sefa drops stunning ‘Shuga’ video
- God’s presence will be felt at ‘Wind of Revival’ – Joe Mettle promises
- Video: I won't invite 'people' to my wedding – Lilwin
- Steve Bedi to headline PAMA Festival 2019
- Ben Brako tops Global Music Charts with 'Shame and Scandal'
- Bible isn't against Marijuana, stop preaching against it – Rev. Abbeam
- Burna Boy deserved his BET award – Davido
- Cardi B pleads not guilty to assault
- Michelle Obama and Stephen Fry help drive audiobook boom
- Unemployment cause of increased nudity - Vicky Zugah
- Consistency and not hits alone make a good artiste - eShun