One of Ghana’s most respected female rapper, ENO drew ceaseless applause when she mounted the stage at the Joy FM Skuuls Reunion, Saturday.
The rap star known for her catchy punchlines, surrounded by her dancers, shook the foundation of the Black Star Square with her hit song ‘Gari’ featuring Kwaw Kese.
With her intricate dance moves, there was no denying why ENO has consistently taken the rap battle to her male counterparts.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Afro-beats musician Skye Brain releases new single ‘The Soul Grind’
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group