Veteran Ghanaian actress, Akua Ataa aka Kyeiwaa, has debunked rumours making the rounds that she has passed on.
Social media platforms especially Facebook was flooded on Saturday with reports that one of Ghana's celebrated actress was dead.
According to the reports, the actress died of an unknown ailment on Friday at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH).
She is said to have given up the ghost days after fighting what was later recognized as poison.
Kyeiwaa, who has featured in over 150 local movies and won numerous awards dismissed the rumours as false and unfounded.
She said she is presently in the United States of America on holidays.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert
- Our leaders are selfish - Don Little
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say
- Video: Young rapper takes on politicians, police, slay queens in freestyle rap
- NYPD investigating commander accused of telling officers to shoot 50 Cent
- Has Meghan's accent changed since marrying Prince Harry?
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father
- Nigeria election 2019: Wizkid shades APC, PDP, advises Nigerians
- Video/Photos: Cwesi Oteng visits Akufo-Addo, presents special copy of album to him
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home