Rapper Pappy Kojo has long referred to himself as ” Fante Van Damme”, flailing his rap dexterity in his native Fante.
Together with compatriots Kofi Kinaata and Teephlow, he has served excellently, the role of musical ambassador from Takoradi and environs.
He has finally released a song bearing his alias. On Van Damme, he features newcomer, also a Fante rapper. The song does not deviate from the Pappy we know and admire.
The video for the song, simple and straightforward, was directed by the acclaimed Nana Kofi Asihene.
More Entertainment Headlines
- Danny Glover heads to Ghana for ‘Jamestown to Jamestown’
- I don’t regret investing in entertainment industry – Nana Appiah Mensah
- Gifty Anti's new title is now Oheneyere FBI Dr.
- Ladies think I am a 'womaniser' - Nana Boroo
- Kumasi yearns for more of Luv FM's Corporate Groove
- How Tobi proposed to me – Becca reveals as they mark first anniversary
- Video: Thousands throng Shatta Wale, Tinny’s ‘Loud in Bukom’ concert
- Video: If police arrest you for smoking weed, just beg - Shatta Wale tells fans
- R Kelly misses court hearing in Chicago after transport mix-up
- Duchess of Sussex's TV drama Suits jokes about her royal role
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child