Star broadcasters Nathaniel Attoh a.k.a. Citizen Attoh and Naa Ashorkor will host tonight's maiden Exclusive Men of the Year (EMY) Awards at the Banquet Hall.
Nathaniel Attoh, who is a broadcaster on Joy FM and Multi TV is amongst the nation's finest emcee's and brought extra colour to the media launch and main launch of the EMYs Africa some months back, at Oak Plaza Hotel and the Jaguar Showroom at Airport respectively.
The very versatile broadcaster and MC is the host of Sports Today on Joy News on Multi TV and also Autograph, a personality lifestyle show on Joy Prime. Citizen Attoh is also the nation's best boxing ring announcer having hosted the Bukom Banku v Ayittey Powers bout and its rematch, as well as Joseph Agbeko's IBO world title bout in Accra two years ago amongst many others.
He brings to this much anticipated event a wealth of experience, flair and an exciting persona with many such similar events in arts and entertainment. Attoh hosted the 2015 edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, the 2011 Ghana Movie Awards and the launch of the first three editions of the Ghana meet Naija Concerts. He has also brought his experience and flair to bear in hosting other industry awards including the Ghana Journalists Association(GJA), Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana (CIMG), Sports Writers Association of Ghana (SWAG), Gong Gong Awards of the Advertising Association of Ghana (AAG).
Natnaniel is also best remembered for his role as host and face of the Guinness Football Challenge tv show and outdoor billboard campaign - the biggest television football and entertainment game show ever done in Ghana.
Naa Ashorkor also left good memories for many after her performance at the 2016 VGMAs. She is also the host of the girl talk television show Tales from the Powder Room and Just the Law. She is also heard on weekdays on The Zone, a midmorning show on Starr 103.5 FM. Naa Ashorkor has also been the host of the Miss Malaika Beauty Pageant for some years now.
The multi-talented Journalist is also an actress and has featured in some notable motion pictures and stage productions. They include Shirley Frimpong Manso's Perfect Picture and Adam's Apples, an award winning -series.
Notable amongst, Naa Ashorkor's stage production performances are Don't Dress for Christmas,Vagina Monologues and Run For Your Wife.
The last time both personalities were seen together on the same stage was the colorful launch of the National Lottery Authority's Soccer Cash and mobile platforms at the Golden Tulip Hotel.
The Exclusive Men of the Year Awards celebrates men of integrity who have achieved success in various aspects on human endeavour. It will also be used to celebrate Father's Day as the occasion has been low key in terms of how it is appreciated.
Nathaniel Attoh can be followed on his official instangram account @citizenattoh while Naa Ashorkor can be followed on @naa_ashorkor_
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- My other part died with Ronnie; Bright of Buk Bak fame
- I used to help internet fraudsters- Kalybos reveals
- How much will hosting AFRIMA cost? Govt refuses to disclose
- emPAWA100: Mr. Eazi to empower 100 young artistes every year
- Photos: SAT Hosting Day 2: Take a trip back to history of mankind
- Royal Commonwealth Society unveils ambassadors for 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay competition
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47