Star broadcasters Nathaniel Attoh a.k.a. Citizen Attoh and Naa Ashorkor will host tonight's maiden Exclusive Men of the Year (EMY) Awards at the Banquet Hall.
Nathaniel Attoh, who is a broadcaster on Joy FM and Multi TV is amongst the nation's finest emcee's and brought extra colour to the media launch and main launch of the EMYs Africa some months back, at Oak Plaza Hotel and the Jaguar Showroom at Airport respectively.
The very versatile broadcaster and MC is the host of Sports Today on Joy News on Multi TV and also Autograph, a personality lifestyle show on Joy Prime. Citizen Attoh is also the nation's best boxing ring announcer having hosted the Bukom Banku v Ayittey Powers bout and its rematch, as well as Joseph Agbeko's IBO world title bout in Accra two years ago amongst many others.
He brings to this much anticipated event a wealth of experience, flair and an exciting persona with many such similar events in arts and entertainment. Attoh hosted the 2015 edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, the 2011 Ghana Movie Awards and the launch of the first three editions of the Ghana meet Naija Concerts. He has also brought his experience and flair to bear in hosting other industry awards including the Ghana Journalists Association(GJA), Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana (CIMG), Sports Writers Association of Ghana (SWAG), Gong Gong Awards of the Advertising Association of Ghana (AAG).
Natnaniel is also best remembered for his role as host and face of the Guinness Football Challenge tv show and outdoor billboard campaign - the biggest television football and entertainment game show ever done in Ghana.
Naa Ashorkor also left good memories for many after her performance at the 2016 VGMAs. She is also the host of the girl talk television show Tales from the Powder Room and Just the Law. She is also heard on weekdays on The Zone, a midmorning show on Starr 103.5 FM. Naa Ashorkor has also been the host of the Miss Malaika Beauty Pageant for some years now.
The multi-talented Journalist is also an actress and has featured in some notable motion pictures and stage productions. They include Shirley Frimpong Manso's Perfect Picture and Adam's Apples, an award winning -series.
Notable amongst, Naa Ashorkor's stage production performances are Don't Dress for Christmas,Vagina Monologues and Run For Your Wife.
The last time both personalities were seen together on the same stage was the colorful launch of the National Lottery Authority's Soccer Cash and mobile platforms at the Golden Tulip Hotel.
The Exclusive Men of the Year Awards celebrates men of integrity who have achieved success in various aspects on human endeavour. It will also be used to celebrate Father's Day as the occasion has been low key in terms of how it is appreciated.
Nathaniel Attoh can be followed on his official instangram account @citizenattoh while Naa Ashorkor can be followed on @naa_ashorkor_
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi