The Banquet Hall, State House was the home of fashion on Saturday as several personalities including some of Multimedia Group’s presenters hit the catwalk to dazzle in some beautiful designs.
Host of 'Odo Ahomaso' on Adom FM and Adom TV, Akumaa Mama Zimbi; Drive Time on Joy FM host, Lexis Bill and Joy FM and JoyNews Sports presenter, Nathanial Attoh were among several others who hit the runway at this year’s ‘Rhythms On The Runway’.
The event, put together by the clothing line, NINETEEN57 owned by Kofi Okyere Darko (KOD), was a night full of musical performances and the best fashion had to offer.
There were performances from Sarkodie, Wutah Kobby, M.anifest, Bisa Kdei and Akwaboah. James Gardiner, Kwaw Kese, Coded among others also hit the runway.
'Rhythms On The Runway’ was part of the activities to mark Ghana's 60th Independence anniversary.
Below are some videos and pictures from the event:
Akumaa Mama Zimbi
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Jussie Smollett arrested over false attack report
- Video: Akufo-Addo seals SONA speech with kiss from Rebecca
- New Music: Mimlife Records new act ‘Mista Myles’ drops new song
- Our welcoming attitude is the strongest tourist attraction – Akufo-Addo
- Gov't to complete 2 theatres in creative industry - Akufo-Addo
- Vodafone joins Stanbic Jazz train for 3rd time in a row
- Ebony’s unreleased songs: 60% for Bullet, 40% for me – Dad
- Stop pressuring me to marry – Patience Nyarko
- We don’t know Akuapem Poloo – Chief denies her
- Photos: Music Producer, Kaywa ordained man of God
- Oscars 2019: 17 quirky facts about this year's Academy Awards
- Okyeame Kwame, wife present third edition of ‘Flaunt Your Lover’
- Let’s cast our nets wider when booking artistes for shows – Tic
- Video: Meet #empawa100 final ten artistes
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case