The Banquet Hall, State House was the home of fashion on Saturday as several personalities including some of Multimedia Group’s presenters hit the catwalk to dazzle in some beautiful designs.
Host of 'Odo Ahomaso' on Adom FM and Adom TV, Akumaa Mama Zimbi; Drive Time on Joy FM host, Lexis Bill and Joy FM and JoyNews Sports presenter, Nathanial Attoh were among several others who hit the runway at this year’s ‘Rhythms On The Runway’.
The event, put together by the clothing line, NINETEEN57 owned by Kofi Okyere Darko (KOD), was a night full of musical performances and the best fashion had to offer.
There were performances from Sarkodie, Wutah Kobby, M.anifest, Bisa Kdei and Akwaboah. James Gardiner, Kwaw Kese, Coded among others also hit the runway.
'Rhythms On The Runway’ was part of the activities to mark Ghana's 60th Independence anniversary.
Below are some videos and pictures from the event:
Akumaa Mama Zimbi
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Francis Agyei drops 'Ilona' video ahead of album launch
- Video: Osibisa's Teddy Osei blesses Wiyaala
- I’m Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale put together – Cynthia Millz
- Ghanaians are gradually losing interest in gospel music – A.F Benjamin
- New Music: Kwaisey Pee bounces back with ‘Mabre’ feat. YaaYaa
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria celebs enjoy Gauteng, KZN, Free State and Global Citizens Concert
- I never said if Shatta Wale organizes awards, Stonebwoy will win ‘Best Dancehall Artiste’ - Ponobiom
- Instinct Wave, HG Concepts set to premiere comedy movie ‘Jacob’
- Video: I went through trials for 10 years - Papa Shee
- Video: Popular musician stuck inside married woman during sex
- We serve you ‘hot’ Adonko for Christmas– Kev, Grenade
- Corporate Kumasi thrilled at first-ever Luv FM-Royal Golf Club ‘Business and Banter’ hang-out
- Sarkodie bashes brainwashed African leaders
- Kwaw Kese to stop smoking in 2019
- Video: People still doubt me because of Ofori Amponsah - Evangelist Papa Shee