The Banquet Hall, State House was the home of fashion on Saturday as several personalities including some of Multimedia Group’s presenters hit the catwalk to dazzle in some beautiful designs.
Host of 'Odo Ahomaso' on Adom FM and Adom TV, Akumaa Mama Zimbi; Drive Time on Joy FM host, Lexis Bill and Joy FM and JoyNews Sports presenter, Nathanial Attoh were among several others who hit the runway at this year’s ‘Rhythms On The Runway’.
The event, put together by the clothing line, NINETEEN57 owned by Kofi Okyere Darko (KOD), was a night full of musical performances and the best fashion had to offer.
There were performances from Sarkodie, Wutah Kobby, M.anifest, Bisa Kdei and Akwaboah. James Gardiner, Kwaw Kese, Coded among others also hit the runway.
'Rhythms On The Runway’ was part of the activities to mark Ghana's 60th Independence anniversary.
Below are some videos and pictures from the event:
Akumaa Mama Zimbi
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Police arrest one person after Shatta-Stonebwoy brawl
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus
- Kwesi Arthur, Chris Attoh, Dumelo, others headline week's entertainment news