Second Lady, Samira Bawumia looked classy in a blue 'Kaba and Slit' at the State of Nation Address presentation by President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo.
President Akufo-Addo delivered his first State of the Nation Address (SONA) before Parliament on Tuesday.
His address highlighted the state of Ghana’s economy, education, security and how his administration plans are on fixing some of the challenges facing the country.
See below photos of Samira Bawumia.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards