Urban gospel rapper KobbySalm has released a spoken word fused with a hip-hop song titled ‘Earth Is Hell’.
This is the second video released by the Christian rapper this year after his off the hook ‘Satan Claps’ video in January.
‘Earth Is Hell’ is a poetic masterpiece capturing the oxymoron of life.
In the poem, the rapper talks about how unsatisfying life on earth is regardless of a person's status and how worthless things of the world is as compared to the life assured in heaven.
In KobbySalm’s first ever written poem, he incorporated his rap skills in the poem which brought more flesh to the record and also made him stay true to his urban gospel genre.
The Guess Who It Is Family signed artiste has become one of the leaders of the Urban Gospel Music genre in Ghana.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons
- I won’t release any song until Mahama wins 2020 elections – Mzbel
- Video: Help stop depreciation of cedi – Samini urges gov’t