Gospel music prodigy Emmanuel Debrah has released his debut single christened ‘Aseda’.
The worship song, which expresses thanksgiving for God’s mercies unto his people, was self-produced by the versatile musician.
The song is in fulfilment of “our thanksgiving being more than our request from Him as emphasised in Psalms 103:1-5,” management of artiste said in a release.
Brother Emma, as he is also known, has urged his fans to expect more spirit filled and Holy Ghost inspired songs in the coming months.
The song is one of the singles from his upcoming ‘Gratitude’ album which will be released sometime this year.
Listen to the song below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono