Hundreds of families on Easter Monday assembled at the plush Golden Tulip Kumasi Gardens for the fun-filled Luv FM Family Party in the Park.
The event, filled with games, arts, crafts and dancing sessions for children and their parents, has already gathered momentum.
Meant to foster and renew family bonds, the Luv FM Family Party in the Park offers patrons the opportunity to make new friends.
As usual, children are having the better of the package, making the best of bouncy castles, electric trains, trampoline, horse riding and magic chairs, among others.
See more photos below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana