“Salma Feeds” is the latest project by actress Salma Mumin aimed at feeding underprivileged children in Ghana.
The first phase of the project, which fell on Easter Sunday, saw the actress feeding over a 1000 children at Jamestown Accra, Ina-Thalia Quansah has reported.
The move by the Ghanaian actress is to help eradicate hunger to help make lives better for millions of people, starting with the children.
Salma Mumin says her next project will be on December 14, her birthday.
She aims to feed about 2,000 children on that day. As a result, she is appealing to organisations and individuals to partner the noble venture.
Image: Actress Salma Mumin
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- D-Black drops much anticipated ‘Smoke & Mirrors’ EP
- Video: My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus
- Pushing foreign genres will not sell Ghana - Mikki Osei Berko to artistes
- “You can’t be serious” - Kwesi Arthur's dad reacts to his plan to marry at 35
- Comedy play 'Adam in Court' stages on June 22
- Cardi B forced to perform in bathrobe after wardrobe malfunction
- 2019 MTV Movie, TV Awards: The only 10 moments people will be talking about
- I received death threats over Konkonsa show on Radio Gold - Mikki Osei Berko