CEO of Exclusive Events, organisers of the Miss Ghana pageant, Inna Mariam Patty says Ghanaians are mediocre and enjoy vilification.
Inna revealed in a conversation with JoyNews’ MzGee ahead of the 2019 launch of Miss Ghana that four past Queens - Stephanie Karikari, Antoinette Delali Kemavor, Giuseppina Nana Akua Baafi and Margaret Kumah Mintah - blogger Chris Vincent and his blog have been sued for defamation.
This comes on the heels of numerous allegations levelled against her as an organiser of the Miss Ghana pageant by her former contestants.
Inna described the actions of the ladies as deliberate and malicious.
“I’m sure those who are discerning will know this is a clear or deliberate attempt to destroy our hard earned reputation and in particular my reputation and what is the best way to deal with that than resorting to the legal system…we defame people with immunity and it is about high time that stopped,” she said.
“It is a shame we live in a society that enjoys vilifying people that enjoys bringing people down,” she added.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags
- Video: Patapaa chills with European girlfriend at the beach