‘One Corner’ hitmaker, Patapaa Amisty, says he never promised to marry his ‘girlfriend, Queen Peezy as is being speculated by the public.
According to him, he never showed off any wedding ring on social media promising to marry her.
Queen Peezy’s reportedly decided to end her relationship with Patapaa because of a video circulating on social media in which Patapaa is seen having an ‘affair’ with a White lady.
Patapaa is heard saying he had found a White woman who had fallen in love with him while embarking on a musical tour in Europe.
In the video, he and his newly-found woman were seen having a good time in the kitchen and kissing.
After the video went viral, Queen Peezy reportedly collapsed and was admitted at the hospital.
But, speaking on Adom FM’s Drive Time show on Friday, Patapaa explained that all the outings with Queen Peezy were for hype.
He said he never proposed love to the White lady and was only doing her a favour by taking photos with her to share on social media.
Patapaa told host Jerry Justice that he has since been receiving so many phone calls and therefore wanted to clarify things.
“She came to me for hype. I didn’t take any money from her. We planned it. Now she is destroying my brand. She is not my girlfriend,” he said.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Waris axing from AFCON squad 'payment' for treating me badly - Ex-wife
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags