Rapper Trigmatic is set to release his fourth studio album titled “Eigth Element” later this year.
Speaking on Fresh Juice on Joy Prime last Friday, Trigmatic said he has been working hard to give fans his best on this album.
“We have been doing a lot of projects behind the scenes. Apart from this album, I plan to release an EP too,” he told Mauvie, host of the show.
The last song Trigmatic released was the remix of “My Life” on which he featured great Ghanaian rappers, M.anifest, Worlasi and A.I.
However, fans have been wanting more from the award-winning artiste in 2019.
To focus more on music and give fans the best of work, Trigmatic, in March 2019, quit his job at the Accra-based radio station YFM.
The rapper in an interview said “there was a bit of demand from last year but time wouldn’t allow me because I had to be on the radio. There was a festival I was supposed to attend in Australia but there was a bit of a problem because I had gone on leave already. Same thing with Zanzibar”, he said.
Trigmatic added, “I felt like it was shifting attention from my music career.”
He has called on fans to expect more from him in the coming years.
The rapper, who has been touring the country for the second edition of his “My Life” Concert, will release a new song before the album comes out.
Trigmatic has three albums and an EP to his name.
He released “Stains on a Cloth” mixtape in 2007, “Permanent Stains” in 2010, “SOUL-u-TIONS” in 2011 and “M.A.T.I.C” in 2017.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case