For someone who is always seen in the best luxury brand dresses, bags and shoes, it is not surprising Jackie Appiah says shopping is her hobby.
From Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci to Fendi, the actress has it all and does not shy away from flaunting it on Instagram.
However, the actress is worried she might be taking the hobby too far.
In an interview with BBC News Pidgin, the actress admitted although she likes to shop, she does it too much and need prayers to quit.
“I like shopping, bad hobby right? I need prayers because I shop too much,” she told the BBC.
Jackie Appiah holding Fendi bags and wearing a Dolce & Gabbana shirt
But the question remains, will she?
In the interview, she also admitted to liking travel and has travelled to at least 100 countries.
Jackie Appiah on a trip to South Africa
Since the actress would possibly continue to travel, would she be able to refrain herself from picking up that bag, wedding guest dress or that shiny Christian Louboutin red bottom stilettos?
Watch the interview below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- People want Miss Ghana queens to look like slay queens - Inna Patty
- Video: I’m not ugly, my mirror doesn’t tell me so - Miss Ghana 2019
- 2019 Golden Movie Awards: Full list of nominees released
- 5 honours, 26 competitive awards to be given out at 2019 Golden Movie Awards
- New video alert! - Rocky Dawuni premieres 'Elevation'
- Video: Shatta Wale explains why he is king
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'
- Spanish hosts dance to highlife songs by Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue band
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart