Reggae and Dancehall artiste, Samini has tagged musicians who cannot perform live as fraudsters.
Speaking on Showbiz A-Z on Joy FM, Saturday, the artiste said the stage is the chance for an artiste to connect and present his craft to the audience in a special way.
“So, if performing and you have your recorded voice playing and your microphone acting like you are performing, it’s either you are a fraud or doing karaoke,” Samini told MzGee host of the show.
He explained that songs put out by artistes are already known to audiences hence time should be taken to give refreshing and different side of it during performance.
Samini stated he tries to give audiences a better version of his songs and supersede his former performances while entertaining his fans on stage.
“You are not a complete musician if you cannot perform your music live,” he stated.
He said the audience should demand their money paid back to them if an artiste does not perform live.
Samini urged other artistes who cannot do a live performance to learn.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags
- Video: Patapaa chills with European girlfriend at the beach