Legendary Gospel music group, Daughters of Glorious Jesus, have attributed their success in the industry to their ability to stay united.
Speaking in an interview on the EWITHBECKS show with Becky, they noted that they managed to stick together for the past 30 years due to the unfailing love of the almighty God.
“God has been the major factor but we also played the role of staying united.”
Daughters of Glorious Jesus, are celebrating three decades of spreading the gospel through music and as part of activities, held an official launch ahead of the events lined up.
WATCH FULL VIDEO:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature
- 'I know my level!' - Beyoncé features Shatta Wale on new album
- Real Time channel Debuts on DStv, GOtv
- Support the arts industry – Kwesi Agyare to gov't
- Kagame – The tallest president in Africa is the shortest in his family
- Prince David Osei wins Best Actor award at African International Film Festival
- Bond: Black female actor, Lashana Lynch is next ‘007 agent
- R. Kelly expected in court on sex charges
- Movie producers collaborating is the way to go - Peter Sedufia