Legendary Gospel music group, Daughters of Glorious Jesus, have attributed their success in the industry to their ability to stay united.
Speaking in an interview on the EWITHBECKS show with Becky, they noted that they managed to stick together for the past 30 years due to the unfailing love of the almighty God.
“God has been the major factor but we also played the role of staying united.”
Daughters of Glorious Jesus, are celebrating three decades of spreading the gospel through music and as part of activities, held an official launch ahead of the events lined up.
WATCH FULL VIDEO:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled
- Musiga elections postponed to July 10
- Absolute Worship comes off July 7
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials