The biggest names in Ghanaian and African music are gathering at the new dome at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) for the 20th edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
The night will see several artistes and producers receive honours for the work over the past year.
Two of the keenly contested categories this year are ‘Artiste of the Year’ and the ‘Artiste of the Decade’.
King Promise, Kuami Eugene, Joe Mettle, Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, and Stonebwoy are vying for the ‘Artiste of the Year’ while R2Bees, Sarkodie, Joe Mettle, No Tribe & Nacee, Shatta Wale, Okyeame Kwame, Stonebwoy, Samini, Efya, and Becca will battle for the ‘Artiste of the Decade’.
Watch the event live below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled
- Musiga elections postponed to July 10
- Absolute Worship comes off July 7
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials