Ghana’s stunning fashion model and entrepreneur, Gifty B, is back home!
Currently the face of Los Angeles-based beauty house MORPHE Cosmetics, she is back looking for a Ghana-based model to be the face of her international boutique NVTIVE.
As the official spokesperson of Afrochella, one of the biggest events held during Christmas in Ghana, Gifty B is ready to put someone’s face on a billboard to reign as the face of NVTIVE.
Gifty B is the founder of SISTER S.L.A.Y, an NGO that champions empowerment of women.
SISTER S.L.A.Y focuses on the importance of mentorship and education of young women living everywhere across the world.
Look out for the annual “Girl Boss Brunch” to be held on December 27 at the Villagio where you can meet some of Ghana’s most affluent female influencers, changing the narrative for women around the world.
Before that though check out some of her dazzling shots.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Against The Odds! New book by Lifestyle Writer Portia Arthur empowers millennials
- Western Region: Public health authorities prepare for possible cholera outbreak
- My boyfriend proposed 10 days after we met. Here’s why I said yes
- A 'wake-up' call: Your health before age 40 is tied to heart risks later in life
- Keto diet could lead to this scary lifelong side effect
- What happens to men who stay bachelors forever, according to science
- ‘41% of Ghanaians have mental problem’
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Your favourite ‘Gari Shito’ just got better with this new recipe
- Psychiatric patients, epileptics prefer spiritual healers to hospitals – Mental Health Officer
- Video: Do not lose yourself in pursuit of love – Pundits
- Fashion Friday: African fashion at tipping point if trade agreement delivers
- GHS to administer new anti-malaria drug to children
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women
- GAC releases national HIV estimates and projections for 2018
- Ghana: About 19,100 people infected with HIV in 2018