Ghana’s stunning fashion model and entrepreneur, Gifty B, is back home!
Currently the face of Los Angeles-based beauty house MORPHE Cosmetics, she is back looking for a Ghana-based model to be the face of her international boutique NVTIVE.
As the official spokesperson of Afrochella, one of the biggest events held during Christmas in Ghana, Gifty B is ready to put someone’s face on a billboard to reign as the face of NVTIVE.
Gifty B is the founder of SISTER S.L.A.Y, an NGO that champions empowerment of women.
SISTER S.L.A.Y focuses on the importance of mentorship and education of young women living everywhere across the world.
Look out for the annual “Girl Boss Brunch” to be held on December 27 at the Villagio where you can meet some of Ghana’s most affluent female influencers, changing the narrative for women around the world.
Before that though check out some of her dazzling shots.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Government urged to increase funding for family medicine
- Bowel cancer rates rising 'among young adults'
- The sons and daughters who defy parents to marry the ones they love
- Holy Family Hospital gets $200,000 worth of supplies from Sultan Drinks Ghana
- 2.5m children at risk of sanitation, water-related diseases
- Fashion Friday: These bridal hairstyle ideas are worth considering
- Health Ministry gets clearance to recruit 54,000 health workers
- Malaria vaccine: Children not being used as guinea pigs - Ghana Health Service
- Adopt innovative means to discipline your wards - Clinical Psychologist
- The HIV/AIDs women who trusted herbalist's onion and ginger cure
- Handbag Essentials: Five things every lady needs in her handbag
- WHO supports malaria vaccine programme with over GH¢1m worth of logistics
- These 10 signs mean your marriage is probably about to fall apart; Ignore at your peril
- Group advocates establishment of National Autoimmune Commission
- Is it the end for high heals