The #SaveThemNow campaign spearheaded by First Lady, Rebecca Akufo-Addo and The Multimedia Group to save mothers and newborn babies at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital continues to receive support from individuals and companies.
First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo
The campaign has targeted to raise GHS10 million for the construction of a new Mother and Baby Care Unit at the hospital to ease congestion and halt avoidable maternal and infant deaths.
Provisional estimate at the Thursday fundraising event held at the behest of the wife of President Akufo-Addo and The Multimedia Group shows the amount of GHS7.7 million had been raised so far.
You can help complete the project by donating in cash and in kind through the following account numbers.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'
- KAIPTC to host flagship peace, security forum to honour late Kofi Annan
- Video: Presec students create App to track exeats
- Public Procurement Authority receives top award in Berlin
- L’AINE Services ends career clinic in Tamale
- Court to hear stay of proceedings motion filed by Dr Opuni
- Mahama murder trial: Court orders BNI to give suspect more time with lawyer
- Failed nurse jailed 22 months for faking documents
- The LEKMA road that kills people seeking medical care
- Bad roads: It's leadership's responsibility to FixLekmaNow - Residents