The Chief Executive Officer of the Volta River Authority (VRA), Emmanuel Antwi Darkwa has applauded the staff, stakeholders and the general public for their support and cooperation during the year.
Mr Emmanuel Antwi Darkwa revealed in his Christmas message that the VRA looks forward to add value, increase partnership and collaboration with customers in 2019.
He said, "The VRA looks forward to further collaboration and partnerships in the coming year, as we add value to every Ghanaian life."
The CEO of VRA called on the general public to apply safety measures in the consumption of energy on daily basis, during this holiday season.
"We take this opportunity to advise the public to be safety conscious and energy wise during this holiday season and also at all times."
VRA was adjudged the Best Energy Company of the year – while the CEO, Mr Emmanuel Antwi-Darkwa won the Best Energy personality of the year, at the 2018 Ghana Energy Awards ceremony which was held in Accra.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Controversy-plagued UEW halts 2019 graduation
- Wa regional hospital boss sacked
- Name those you accuse – Dr. Akwetey tells 'undermined' Special Prosecutor
- Tiger fleeing floodwaters breaks into home, relaxes in bed
- Residents chase out police for bringing back alleged witches
- Video: Baako explains why police disobeyed court order on Afoko bail
- Lordina Mahama bags Master of Laws degree in UK
- Desperate pet owner offers his home to whoever finds his lost dog
- Ban on hunting , capturing of wild animals begins August 1
- Sandwinners destroying water source for Asutsuare residents
- Methodist Church Ghana won't support same-sex marriage
- Gov't to establish permanent body to protect, ensure media freedom
- Advocacy group applauds NaCCA boss
- Germany, Norway support KAIPTC’s maiden Kofi Annan Peace and Security Forum
- Gov't reiterates commitment to protecting journalists