A UK based Reverend Minister has bemoaned the rate of moral decadence in Ghanaian society.
Rev. Dr. Henry Godson-Afful who was speaking at the launch of his new book ‘Charisma plus Character’ said the rate at which the morale gains in Ghanaian society was eroding was very alarming.
He cited the issue of recent demonstrations in our educational institutions as well the vigilante movements in the country as examples.
He called on Government, political parties, the clergy, religious bodies and civil groups to rise up and fight this social canker.
According to the Rev. Godson-Afful who is also an Educational consultant, it is his hope that the content of the new book ‘Charisma plus Character’ will go a long way to help abate the rise of moral decadence in Ghana.
The book which has received endorsements from senior clergymen Rev. Sam Korankye-Ankrah, Dr. Lawrence Tetteh among others stresses on the imperativeness to blend Charisma with Character in life.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion
- Zion College, Anloga celebrates 82nd speech and prize giving day