As the country celebrates its hardworking farmers on Farmers’ Day, the SuperStation Joy 99.7 FM, unleashed yet another surprise on their listeners with an enthralling Topsy-Turvy holiday edition.
All shows on Joy FM will be hosted by notable individuals from across various categories from academia, politics, entertainment industry among others, to bring listeners new, exciting and refreshing editions of their loved shows on radio and TV.
The Super Morning Show on Friday, December 7, was hosted by Kwabena Agyapong, former General Secretary of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) and Executive Director of Ghana Institution of Engineers.
Mr. Agyapong hosted notable figures in the country to discuss matters arising in the country especially in the agriculture industry.
His guests were Joyce Bawa Mogtari, Aide to former President John Dramani Mahama (first from left), Gabby Otchere Darko, a lawyer (first from right) and Professor Audrey Gadzekpo, the Dean of the Department of Communication Studies at the University of Ghana.
Another surprise guest, Marricke Kofi Gani, hosted the Joy Sports segment of the Super Morning Show.
Gabby Otchere Darko and Kwabena Agyapong
Mrs Bawa Mogtari, Mr Otchere-Darko and Mr Kofi Gani reviewed the newspaper while the Business News was read by the Chief Executive of the Chamber of Bulk Oil Distributors, Senyo Hosi.
On the Joy News TV, Rufftown records signee, Wendy Shay, Jo Ann Sackey and Kabutey Ocansey both of Kejetia Vs Makola series on Joy Prime, anchored the AM Show.
See more photos:
Joyce Bawa Mogtari
Professor Audrey Gadzekpo
The country’s most listened to mid-morning radio show, Cosmopolitan Mix, did not miss out on the fun.
From 10 am to 12 noon, the show brought amazing music and fun-packed activities with the country’s high-flying dancehall act, Stonebwoy and GHOne’s Nana Aba Anamoah as host.
Nana Aba Anamoah and Stonebwoy
Midday News delivered by Kenneth Ashigbey, CEO of the Telecoms Chamber and Hassan Ayariga, 2016 flagbearer of the All People’s Party.
Photo: Kenneth Ashigbey and Hassan Ayariga
Also, Drive Time on Joy FM, the show that brings you good music, fun and educative topics will be hosted by Elvis Afriyie Ankrah, A-Plus and musician Stephanie Benson.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Multimedia Group's Richard Kwadwo Nyarko selected as Africa fact-checking fellow
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- Aggressive seagulls keep couple hostage in their own home for six days
- Zongo chief takes on UEW Vice Chancellor over discord at university
- Video: Meet Sarafina, the 16-year-old anti-child marriage campaigner
- Paris planning flying taxis by 2024
- NSMQ2019 one-eighth stage: Day 1 thrills as KSTS, Porters are sent packing
- Special Feature on 1V1D: Complaints by communities gov’t should not ignore
- Archbishop Porter Girls bundled out of NSMQ2019
- Anas exposes ‘pastor’ allegedly forcing orphan to eat own poop
- Hotline Documentary: Killing our roses (III) – The Aftermath
- NSMQ2019: Presec restores contest to factory setting after R1 loss
- Water tariff goes up by 8%
- NSMQ2019: Pope John get KSTS revenge to qualify for quarterfinals
- 4 Gov’t officials in road crash; 3 in critical condition