Renowned advertising agency, Now Available Africa has released a cover of the viral Sarkodie ‘Advice’ track in celebration of its feat chalked at the 2018 Gong Gong advertising awards.
At the industry’s flagship event for recognizing and celebrating innovation, effectiveness and creativity in the advertising industry, Now Available Africa stole the night with four silvers, three golds and the enviable Platinum Gong for Digital.
In typical creative style the agency chose an unconventional route to celebrate their wins with a compelling cover of Sarkodie’s hit track. In addition to showcasing their awards on the track, Now Available Africa wittingly hit at other advertising agencies and ‘Adviced’ businesses interested in sending their work to the next level to get in touch. Through this campaign, Now Available leveraged on a popular development in the music and entertainment space and made it relevant to advertising and the business communities.
“We were determined not to replicate the monotonous predictable manner in which companies celebrate award winnings in Ghana. As a leading advertising agency we felt a greater sense of responsibility in demonstrating how creativity can be employed in any given situation” Benjamin Anyan, Creative Director at Now Available revealed.
“So we got together and did everything. ‘Advice’ was the winning idea because it was different, exciting and seemed likely to get us in ‘good trouble” he added.
The music track and its accompanying artwork have sparked buzz and excitement in an industry that is usually quiet and void of creative feudal displays with several other advertising agencies promising to respond in the coming days.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Asafo Market on fire again
- The death of Christ is not a myth but a fact – Mensa Otabil
- Ghanaians hail National Chief Imam for joining Easter Service
- Decomposing body of former High Court judge retrieved from residence
- Otumfuo@20: Ya-Na Mahama's arrival blocks Manhyia traffic
- Photos: Thrilling Joy FM Easter Soup Kitchen rounds to a close with thousands in attendance
- Ghanaian scholar appointed 15th President of Millersville University
- Chinese people keep trying to throw metal coins into airplane engines for good luck
- 'Year of return': Hundreds of African-Americans resettle in Ghana
- Ghana Writers’ Conference 2019 opens in December
- In Pictures: Climax of majestic Otumfuo@20 anniversary
- Otumfuo@20: Colourful Asante culture on display as firing of musketry greet patrons
- 2019 Joy FM Easter Soup Kitchen underway
- JoyNews gets result: Maternity centre near completion at Mangotideke
- In pictures: Second inferno wreak havoc at Kumasi market