Melania Trump, First lady of the United State of America on Wednesday toured the Cape Coast Castle, a former slave post.
Mrs Trump who paid a courtesy call on the Paramount Chief of Oguaa Traditional Area Osabarima Kwesi Atta laid a wreath at the Castle.
The American First arrived in the country for a two day State visit as part of her first solo tour of 4 countries – Ghana, Egypt, Malawi and Kenya.
Her first African tour since her husband became president of the United States, Melania has taken her ‘Be Best’ campaign to Africa.
Photos by the White House
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Tarzan chides Akufo-Addo, Sakyi-Addo, Kan Dapaah over Radio Gold, XYZ closure
- Akufo-Addo administration has worse press freedom record – Tarzan fires
- Israel Embassy launches competition to promote green innovation
- Media houses join hands in #DefendMediaFreedom campaign
- Immediate past IGP not free of contempt charges – Srem-Sai
- Efforts to end water scarcity must be science-driven – Expert
- That’s My Opinion: ’Good citizens are not born’
- Video: Adenta-Madina residents refuse to use highway footbridge
- Medical report declaring MP murder suspect sane for trial challenged
- Afoko contempt case: IGP, CID boss fail to show up on judgement day again
- Akufo-Addo directs IGP Apeatu to hand over to deputy
- World Population Day: Support, empower adolescents in fight against teenage pregnancies
- Danger! LPG cylinders' safety compromised
- CID investigation in Bissue’s case ‘unhelpful distraction’ - Tiger Eye