Melania Trump, First lady of the United State of America on Wednesday toured the Cape Coast Castle, a former slave post.
Mrs Trump who paid a courtesy call on the Paramount Chief of Oguaa Traditional Area Osabarima Kwesi Atta laid a wreath at the Castle.
The American First arrived in the country for a two day State visit as part of her first solo tour of 4 countries – Ghana, Egypt, Malawi and Kenya.
Her first African tour since her husband became president of the United States, Melania has taken her ‘Be Best’ campaign to Africa.
Photos by the White House
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion
- Zion College, Anloga celebrates 82nd speech and prize giving day