The Presbyterian University Collge, Ghana, Abetifi, will hold its 3rd Annual public lecture on friday, 13th April, 2019, 3pm at the. RTC auditorium.
Dubbed, Discipline in Leadership Public Lectures, Nana Ansah Kwao IV, Chief of Akwamu Adumasa and Gyaase of Tafoman, Akwamu, will be the third personality to speak at the renowned lectures, since the inception of the University College.
The theme for his lecture is 'Rethinking our cultural Identity for Nation Building, the Role of Tertiary Instituitions in Ghana'.
The lecture will be chaired by Rev. Prof. Emmanuel Adow Obeng, President, PUCG.
The public lecture is open to the general public and it is free.
Nana Ansah Kwao IV, is also the host of That's my Opinion on Joyfm and PmExpress Personality Profile on Joy News Channel.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Flight attendants share their biggest passenger pet peeves
- UNESCO, ECOWAS sign MOU to enhance safety of Journalists in West Africa
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'
- KAIPTC to host flagship peace, security forum to honour late Kofi Annan
- Video: Presec students create App to track exeats
- Public Procurement Authority receives top award in Berlin
- L’AINE Services ends career clinic in Tamale
- Court to hear stay of proceedings motion filed by Dr Opuni
- Mahama murder trial: Court orders BNI to give suspect more time with lawyer
- Failed nurse jailed 22 months for faking documents