The Presbyterian University Collge, Ghana, Abetifi, will hold its 3rd Annual public lecture on friday, 13th April, 2019, 3pm at the. RTC auditorium.
Dubbed, Discipline in Leadership Public Lectures, Nana Ansah Kwao IV, Chief of Akwamu Adumasa and Gyaase of Tafoman, Akwamu, will be the third personality to speak at the renowned lectures, since the inception of the University College.
The theme for his lecture is 'Rethinking our cultural Identity for Nation Building, the Role of Tertiary Instituitions in Ghana'.
The lecture will be chaired by Rev. Prof. Emmanuel Adow Obeng, President, PUCG.
The public lecture is open to the general public and it is free.
Nana Ansah Kwao IV, is also the host of That's my Opinion on Joyfm and PmExpress Personality Profile on Joy News Channel.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- World beard and mustache competition begins in Belgium
- UG begins Bachelor of Education programme
- Four Africa city destinations you should visit right now
- Multimedia Group's Kwetey Nartey selected as 2019 Mandela Washington Fellow
- Church bans 'backpacks' over recent terror threat
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng