L’AINE Services Limited, Ghana’s premier HR Consultancy, has reiterated its commitment to provide excellent and innovative HR solutions to Ghana, hinging on its three-prong areas; people, innovation and technology.
This was disclosed out by its Founder and Director, Dr. Mrs. Ellen Hagan during the launch of the Company’s 25th anniversary celebration.
In a speech, Dr. Hagan explained that L’AINE’s vision is to “transform every life and business we come across” and stressed the need for staff who understand the business and are willing to go the extra mile, as well as innovations and state of the art technologies that ensure the seamless flow of business.
Board Chairman of L’AINE Services Limited, Rev. Prosper Asamoah, who launched the 25th Anniversary Celebrations, stated the importance of putting in place the right systems and creating a safe environment for employees to be productive. He challenged business leaders to empower employees to perform at their optimum.
Rev. Asamoah further bemoaned the unavailability of jobs to cater to a large number of students who graduate from the tertiary institutions: He noted that entrepreneurship is the way forward and therefore called on all stakeholders and corporate partners to support L’AINE Services in achieving its vision of developing entrepreneurs in the country through the L’AINE Foundation.
He outlined the leadership’s vision to encourage the enthusiastic participation of staff in achieving the vision and mission of L’AINE and to ensure that clients receive the maximum support to make their organisations thrive.
On the back of the 25th Anniversary launch, HR Focus announced its 10th year of operations, revealing that HR Focus Magazine is now HR Focus Africa.
The HR Focus Conference and Awards 2019 was also launched and categories for awards were announced, including enhanced and all new categories, hence opening up the awards to a wider group. Organisations were invited to submit their applications and nominations for the awards.
Present for the 25th anniversary launch were clients and stakeholders of L’AINE Services, as well as representatives of the HR Focus Awards Technical Committee.
Guests were given the privilege to tour the L’AINE offices with a brief on each department’s core duties. Guests were served with a treat of cocktail as they networked amongst themselves.
L’AINE’s 25th anniversary celebration is a year-long experience and promises to be exciting.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Flight attendants share their biggest passenger pet peeves
- UNESCO, ECOWAS sign MOU to enhance safety of Journalists in West Africa
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'
- KAIPTC to host flagship peace, security forum to honour late Kofi Annan
- Video: Presec students create App to track exeats
- Public Procurement Authority receives top award in Berlin
- L’AINE Services ends career clinic in Tamale
- Court to hear stay of proceedings motion filed by Dr Opuni
- Mahama murder trial: Court orders BNI to give suspect more time with lawyer
- Failed nurse jailed 22 months for faking documents