L’AINE Services Limited, Ghana’s premier HR Consultancy, has reiterated its commitment to provide excellent and innovative HR solutions to Ghana, hinging on its three-prong areas; people, innovation and technology.
This was disclosed out by its Founder and Director, Dr. Mrs. Ellen Hagan during the launch of the Company’s 25th anniversary celebration.
In a speech, Dr. Hagan explained that L’AINE’s vision is to “transform every life and business we come across” and stressed the need for staff who understand the business and are willing to go the extra mile, as well as innovations and state of the art technologies that ensure the seamless flow of business.
Board Chairman of L’AINE Services Limited, Rev. Prosper Asamoah, who launched the 25th Anniversary Celebrations, stated the importance of putting in place the right systems and creating a safe environment for employees to be productive. He challenged business leaders to empower employees to perform at their optimum.
Rev. Asamoah further bemoaned the unavailability of jobs to cater to a large number of students who graduate from the tertiary institutions: He noted that entrepreneurship is the way forward and therefore called on all stakeholders and corporate partners to support L’AINE Services in achieving its vision of developing entrepreneurs in the country through the L’AINE Foundation.
He outlined the leadership’s vision to encourage the enthusiastic participation of staff in achieving the vision and mission of L’AINE and to ensure that clients receive the maximum support to make their organisations thrive.
On the back of the 25th Anniversary launch, HR Focus announced its 10th year of operations, revealing that HR Focus Magazine is now HR Focus Africa.
The HR Focus Conference and Awards 2019 was also launched and categories for awards were announced, including enhanced and all new categories, hence opening up the awards to a wider group. Organisations were invited to submit their applications and nominations for the awards.
Present for the 25th anniversary launch were clients and stakeholders of L’AINE Services, as well as representatives of the HR Focus Awards Technical Committee.
Guests were given the privilege to tour the L’AINE offices with a brief on each department’s core duties. Guests were served with a treat of cocktail as they networked amongst themselves.
L’AINE’s 25th anniversary celebration is a year-long experience and promises to be exciting.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- World beard and mustache competition begins in Belgium
- UG begins Bachelor of Education programme
- Four Africa city destinations you should visit right now
- Multimedia Group's Kwetey Nartey selected as 2019 Mandela Washington Fellow
- Church bans 'backpacks' over recent terror threat
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng